Chapter 13

Chapter 12
And I saw..
_______________________________
Calum , Luke , Michael , and Ashton. They were all comming to my room. Part of me was happy that I got to aplolgize to Calum and Luke and tell Luke privately how I felt about him. But I know how I got here...the plane crash...because I wanted to stop the madness I created. I can't believe I let myself go....I just...I guess for once in a lifetime I wanted to actually care for somebody. Then I saw Calum crying and Luke....why were they crying couldn't they see that I was right here. no of course they don't because they don't even look. what idiots! Luke then saw me and ran.
_______________________________
We started walking in the hallway the lady told us to walk in. I was so worried about Tesa. I loved her so so so very much and she knew I did. but I mean if somebody breaks you apart with the person you love....it...it hurts. It's like a stinging pain in your heart and you can't get rid of it. And I feel like Tess and I have that and we just don't want to admit it but we know it's true...the boys and I weren't thinking straight and we were just scanning the rooms cause we forgot what room the lady she said Tesa was in. I finally looked on the other side and I saw her. I wanted to have private time with her so I decretly ran to her room. I wanted to talk to her so very badly.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/N
Omg you guys my reads on the total book are just so wowing it's not even possible!! I cannot believe it!! Ahhhh!! You guys are so amazing!! AHHH! I just can't! Thank you guys so so so very much for reading this chapter! Have a good day/night lovlies xoxox