Chapter 24

•Luke's POV•
I couldn't feel my legs at all. I didn't know what was happening. I looked to see where I was but I only saw metal and I didn't know. I heard a voice and it sounded like a panic.
"Help!!! hello?!! Is anybody there? " I screamed at the top of my lungs. I was so afraid and I had no clue what was happening. The voice that sounded so husky and Australian said again , " luke? Is that you?! Where the hell are you?!!?!!" At that moment I knew it was Calum.

Calum ran to the sound of my voice and his voice had the worse panic in it. I was so scared, I didn't know where the hell I was all I knew was I couldn't feel from my pelvis down. I was so frightened.

Calum said ," mate..it seems that there is a big piece of metal in front of your door. I'll call 911 and get help. Okay. I have my phone I will call them, but I will stay right here."
I felt so relieved that somebody was going to help me out. It was good to know that Calum would help.

After a few hours of waiting anxiously, the ambulance , fire department , and police arrived. it took 15 minutes to get the metal out of the way. I still couldn't feel my legs and I was scared I couldn't stand. They finally got it out of the way and opened my car door.
"Sir, I'm going to try to cut this seat belt but don't move because it could hurt you" said the fireman
"Do whatever the hell you need to do to get me out of here because I can't feel my legs!" I said almost a whimper. It felt like hours of waiting there, but they finally got me out. I was taken to the hospital. I still couldn't feel my legs and I was worried as fuck. We arrived at "Sydney Hospital" They put me in a room. They gave a medication and I fell asleep instantly.

I remembered waking up in the hospital with Calum , Ashton , Michael , Becca , and my beloved Tesa. They all had a worried look on their faces.
" Wha...What happened? you guys look like somebody died!" I said.
Tesa looked at me with tears in her eyes.
"We got your x-rays...and

_______________________

Well you guys..I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while!! I almost cried writing this for some reason...but anyway it's midnight and I'm updating.. SUPRISE! Okay but OMFG you guys look at the reads and votes!! Ahhhh!! That's incredible and I cannot even explain how happy that has made me! I love each and every single one of you!
Stay strong

Stay beautiful

Bye lovelies xoxo 💋