Chapter 16

A/n
I am going to rewrite this whole chapter again because I just didn't quite like that chapter...but omg OMG the reads!!!! AHH love it! Thank yall so very much!
_______________________________
I opened the door and saw the window open. I closed it, It was so cold out. I wish I had a luke to cuddle with me right now!! It was always so fucking cold in this damn house and no matter how hot I turn on the thermostat it is still so fringed in this house. I walked down the old creeky wood steps. It was 10 days before Christmas, and I was here....alone. Sadness brushed against me as I went into the living room. I missed the boys being here...I kinda needed them here, you know?! I decided to keep my mind off of Luke and go turn on the lights down here , turn some Christmas music on and decorate the empty but humongous house. I went upstairs put on this big Christmas sweater with my fuzzy socks on and I put my Rayban® glasses on. Yes, it was very differnt decorating without some of my friends so it did feel a lot a bit lonley but I dealed with it. With lots of effort, crying , swearing, and falling I got all of the Christmas decorations out from the attic. To be completly honest I felt so accomplished that I got that all down by myself! I got to say that took some skill. I walked down the old deep wood brown creaky steps with boxes and boxes of decorations many times. When I finally got those down I started with simple little figures of things and put them around the house. Then I went to the living room and started with fairly lights all around the fire place! I changed the pillows on the couches and put red pillows with white snowflakes on them and some gold throw pillows. After hours and hours I finally got the house done and it looked fucking amazing ! Somehow and someway I got the tree out and got the tree lit up when I saw the door open to ......