Chapter 17

A/N
THIS IS OMG THE TOTAL BOOK GOT 1K READS!!! AHHHH I CANNOT HANDLE THISSSSSSSS AHHHH OMG OMG OMG OMG OMFG I AM NOT ALRIGHT!
_______________________________
I saw the door open to the boys.

"What the fuck?" I said as question popped in my head.
I wondered why the actual fuck are they here when I was the main problem of this whole situation!

"I missed you so much Tess! " my brother said while tears swelled up in his eyes. "We couldn't leave you home in this gigantic old house , alone. And its Christmas good god you think we couldn't get one day off of work!" Calum said relieved that I was alright and having fun.
I wish he really knew that I wasn't having too much fun... it was practically like torture having to spend Christmas, alone. I am actually so happy they showed up. I had to buy them new gifts and there was still 10 days until Christmas. I know what Calum wants , i know what Ashton want , and I know what Michael wants...but one major problem...I have no clue what Luke wants.. I had to find that out. I must've been zoning out because Calum snapped in my face and said earth to Tesa.
"Hey boys can you all get the ornaments down from the attic so we can decorate the tree?" I asked politely.
They all screamed yea at the top of their lungs. Luke then pulled me over
"Hey can I talk to you alone?" Luke said with a bit of concern in his voice
"Yea! What's the problem?" I asked
" Well Becca is....

_______________________________