Chapter 22

-Lukes POV-
The worst thing is knowing you can't have somebody, especially the one you love. Unfortunately..thats me right now. I fucking love Tesa to the bottom of my heart and we can't be together! Sense my dumb self decided to get somebody pregnant I can't do shit with Tesa. Now Becca lives with me and when the baby comes she wants to move, that means no seeing Tesa , no talking to Tesa , and no laughing with Tesa. It breaks my heart to even think about that! I love her! I care for Rebecca and everything and I thought we could be good friends, but what I had with her wasn't love. It wasn't true. What I have with Tesa is real love. When I look at Tesa or even think about her I blush. Whenever we kiss it's like sparks start. And Becca and I don't have that! We never did! I can't have a baby with someone I don't love! but I can't leave her. I am not some cheap scumbag that just fucks people and leaves them. Mother never grew me up like that, and I'm not like my father!
"What's wrong honey?" Rebecca said while rubbing her baby bump in circle motions.
I looked at her while tears pricked the corners of my eyes, "Oh nothing, I'm just thinking about what if I never met you. What if we never bumped into each other at the airport. We wouldn't be here , and you wouldn't be pregnant" I lied. I never wanted this baby and I wish I never met her.

She smiled at me, " I'm so happy that you want this baby! I was scared that you would hate it! I love you so very much Luke!" She said with a fake but peppy tone.
I looked down at my feet and was a lost at words. I didn't want to lie to her but wasn't our whole relationship a lie?! I needed to get some fresh air , " I am going to go to the grocery store and get some baby food and food for the house." I smiled and walked out. I was so happy to be out of that tiny little room that felt like it was closing in on me. I ran down the steps and went out the front door and went to the car. I finally got my drivers license so I could drive on my own.

I started driving and then this big semi came running into my car all I could remember was..
_____________________________

A/N
Haven't updated in a while and I'm sorry! I hope everybody had a wonderful and safe New Years! Omg look at the reads you guys I can't even!!!! Bye lovelies! Xoxo💋