Chapter 27

Becca's POV//
How dare he say that to me! I knew this would happen! That stupid girl got in his head. Again!! He will never be her's as long as I'm around! My plan was going so amazingly well! He believed I was still pregnant. He was literally like putty in my hands! Then I had to say something about Tesa, but normally he just takes it and doesn't say anything, but today he had balls for once.

So I told him it was over, but as usual he's gonna come back to me like he always does cause I'm a Victoria Secret model and I'm so out of his league! He practically needs me! I ran out the house and went to my ex-boyfriends house. His name was Andy Biersack. We used to date but I ended the relationship cause I thought my prince charming was there when I saw Luke. Little did I know, Andy was more my prince than Luke.
_______________________________
Luke//
It felt really good telling her that. It was all giggles and smiles until I looked at Calum who legit had steam coming out his ears. I was in so big trouble. His face was intimidating, who am I kidding Calum was plainly intimidating if you got on his band side.
"LUKE!"
"Calum just chill please! I don't want to fight with you right now!"
"YOU TAKE BACK THAT YOU LOVE TESA!"
"No! Cause that would be a lie!"
"I DONT CARE! HER LAST NAME IS HOOD! NOT HEMMINGS! I MAKE THE DECISIONS FOR HER YOU DONT!"
"I never said I did."
"WELL YOUR SURE AS HELL NOT HER BOYFRIEND."
"But I will become her boyfriend."
"NO YOU WONT! as long as I'm alive she is never aloud to date you!"
"SHE SHOULD MAKE HER OWN DECISIONS DONT YOU THINK! SHE IS CAPABLE IF DOING THAT!"
"YOU SHOULD BACK OFF HEMMINGS!"
"WHY DONT YOU GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR SISTERS ASS AND MIND YOUR OWN DAMN BUSINESS FOR ONCE!" (< favorite dialogue ever)
"BOYS!" Tesa said breaking the argument . "You both sound like an old bickering couple! why can't we just hang out for one day!"
"She's right..I'm sorry luke it's just. Whenever you say you love her and I'm her big brother , always been protecting her sense she was really little . I guess she's all grown up now and I just don't want to let go of the little sister I had."
I smiled at the fact that he apologized. It made me happy, but of course he didn't say I could date her but I'll try all I can to get her and maybe even get Calum a date.

After about an hour of watching movies with the guys, I decided to take a shower. I needed one but I needed help. So I didn't say anything. Calum , ashton, and michael left to go get dinner but Tesa and I weren't hungry so we stayed. This was my chance to make a move.
"So um, how's your legs?"
"They're a bit itchy but overall I think I'm good. I really just need to take a shower but I'll get the boys to do that cause you know, your a girl and I don't want you to see my dick."
"No I won't look! I promise. I can help."
"No no no it's gonna be awkward from now on if you help me shower."
"Alright."
"But it's really sweet for you to do that, sweetie." she blushed at my comment.
"Look what you do to me Luke." I blushed at the fact she blushed and giggled. She got up to get some water.
"You want anything, honey?"
"No I'm fine babe."
I got up after her. While she was getting her cup I put my hands on her hips. She turned around and looked at me with her sparkling brown eyes.
We both Leaned in and...
_______________________________
A/N
Snapchat: isabelladrake07
Kik: _Arianator4lyfe
Instagram: isabelladrake_
Hope you liked this chapter. And don't let looks deceive you! Candice is the picture (AKA: Becca), I love her actually she is my favorite Victoria secret model so don't think I hate her! Love yall with all my heart!

Stay strong

Stay beautiful

Bye lovelies 💋