Chapter 5

All I saw was My brother screaming at Luke . Luke was trying to explain to Becca. It was all my fault he was loosing his girl, even though she banged my brother 7 times and probably fucked a bunch of other people, but still she was Luke's girlfriend and I am ruining the whole thing. While Luke was trying to fix things with his girlfriend I was getting bitched at by Calum he said ," I CANT BELIEVE YOU TESSA ROSANNA HOOD! YOU KNOW GOOD FUCKING WELL NOT TO DATE MY BEST FRIEND LET ALONE KISS HIM! AND YOU EXPECT ME TO BE ALL HAPPY CAUSE YALL ARE TOGETHER?!!! IT MAKES ME SICK AND WHY LUKE? HUH?? I DONT UNDERSTAND! YOU HAVE PLEANTY OF BOYS IN FHE FUCKING WORLD TO DATE WHO ARENT MY BEST FRIENDS AND THEY ARE YOUR AGE!" Calum was pissed and I saw the rage in his eyes he wanted to punch a wall or just hurt somebody. That was the thing about Calum.. he never ever wanted to be touched or even spoken to when he was mad and he is glad that luke didn't do anything else. I snapped back at Calum ," WHAT DO YOU EXPECT ME TO DO! WHEN A BOY KISSES YOU I KISS BACK! AND HEY AT LEAST I AM NOT LIKE YOU JACKING OFF TO A BLONDE BIMBO WHO NOT TO MENTION IS LUKE,S GIRLFRIEND AND WHAT DO YOU DO? FUCK HER! AND DONT TRY TO ACT FUCKING INNOCENT I HEARD YOU TWO IN THE BATHROOM THE OTHER DAY!" I spoke I didn't know what to do now I never disrespected my brother like this and the worst part was it was dead sclience. Calum gave Luke the worst dead stare anybody would have gotten. My body felt frozen I wanted to speak up but I was so scared. It was like fear swolled me whole and I couldn't move. Then Luke spoke up ," Cal you really don't have to do this....please I mean I am your best friend I wouldn't hurt you or your sister in anyway!" Calum didn't hesitate he threw a punch right at Lukes face. It felt like a thousand hours for the punch to hit. I was trying to keep all my emotions in....I didn't knew what the fuck to do I tryed to the best to stop it but it was like I was frozen in time. Then the punch stroke Lukes face when the first splat of blood hit the floor and I jumped up to go to Luke. Calum was standing up looking down on luke and he spit in his face. I started crying on Luke. I called out," LUKE LUKE LUKE! LUKE PLEASE TALK TO ME LUKE! LUKE? Luke please wake up! please luke!!!" I was so worried he was unconscious. I started crying on Luke.
Calum's POV
Me and my sister were fight back and forth. It pissed me off to know she was kissing my best friend. I loved her and I didn't want her to get hurt, and I didn't want her to get hurt by Luke. And when she back mouthed me and then she said Luke kissed her man that made me pissed as hell. I couldn't control my body anymore! I lost control and I saw myself punch luke so hard my hand went straight into his nose as hard as I could. I saw him fall on the ground and my sister come to loom at luke and I spited on Luke. He deserved it. I told him not to get with my sister! All he was going to do was take her V card and then dump her. Then I raged out the door and I started to cry. Did I really just do that to my best friend in the world. The one I couldn't live without. The one who was by my side for the longest. The one who is laying cold on the floor. I cried so many tears I saw my fucking reflection in them. I just didn't want my own sister to get hurt.
(End of POV)

A/N
Hey sorry guys that this chapter really sucked bad and that I couldn't make it interesting but I really can't update but I will update later for the next chapter because I have to get this really big project done for school. I would like to thank you guys for 75 reads!! Thats incredible!! I can't even believe you guys would want to read this book. Also another round of thanks for actually likeing this book that has pathetic structure terrible grammar and spelling but it's just amazing that you guys like to read this book and it means so much to me! Also the book I am working on is called Daylight, it is another 5SOS fanfiction but it is another work in progress , like I said eairler I have been busy because of school but it is comming soon! Thanks lovelies xoxoxo