𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎

Winfrey POV:

I walked into the house and called out for my mom, "Mom?." I yelled as I looked around the house. I then realized no one was home.. I decided to brush it off and think that mom just went to get some groceries.

I proceeded to watch some tv, I sat down on the couch and turned on the tv.

-

"Attention, there's been a report of someone missing at the restaurant 'five nights at freddys' the name of this person, rather woman is  Y/n   l/n.. the police have no leads in this case, but I'm sure they'll find her soon."

-

I gasped, I felt a panic attack coming, I stood up and walked around the room in a panic. "What am I supposed to do without her!?." I cried now collapsing on the couch. I sat there for and hour or two before calling my friend over.

•----•

Y/N POV:

I now stood up and walked down stairs hoping William wasn't their, after all that happened I wasn't sure I wanted to be around him. I mean..
Who would!?

I stepped down stairs and all I saw was a drunk William sitting on the couch passed out. It was the middle of the night and I wanted to get some water. But I didn't think the child murderer would be drunk and passed out!.

I tried to sneak pass him while I walked  towards the kitchen. I stopped dead in my tracks when I heard a voice

"We're are you going Love?.."

William said in a tired tone, I didn't reply and just continued to walk towards the kitchen, I was terrified. I heard footsteps approaching me then someone grabbed my wrist. I quickly pulled away, because I didn't want what happened earlier to happen again..

"I just want some water alright!." I almost yelled. He let go of my arm and started to walk away, I noticed something about him, First of all he stank  of alcohol.

And second of all he looked passed out.
"Oh sh-" I speed walked towards William catching him before he fell.

Wait.. Why did I do that!? Yes sure William is handsome and his accent is charming but-
What am I saying!?.

I thought.

I snapped out of my thoughts and proceeded to drag William to the couch, I basically through him on their because he was so heavy. I quickly walked back to the kitchen got my water, and started to walk back upstairs.

I climbed up the stairs and walked into my Micheals room to find a passed out micheal and a gameboy next to him. i sat down on the floor were Micheal had set up a bed for me, I took a sip of my water and rested my head on the pillow.

I was so worried about Winfrey, I felt like crying.. and I did, I quietly cried in my pillow making sure I didn't wake up Micheal.

•----• next morning •----•

I woke up in a cold sweat hoping all this was a dream. It wasn't..

I then stood up and walked down the stairs, I saw William sitting down at the table drinking a cup of coffee, While Micheal was eating a plate of bacon and eggs. There was another plate on the table, it was the same thing Mike was eating.

"Well?."

William looked at me

"Come and sit miss Y/n!."