𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

We're was she?

I walked into the room, my footsteps quiet as I tried not to startle her. Not that she'd care if it was me anyway.. I sat next to her on Elizabeth's bed as I sighed.

"I'm sorry for doing that.. but look."

I smiled tilting my head. I really did feel guilty for how she reacted, even though she was violent toward me, I felt bad that she felt that way.

"Go away.."

Her voice was almost muffled as she spoke. She sniffled wiping her tears away.

"I'm really sorry.. I—"

"I don't care okay! I shouldn't have hit you.."

She interrupted me. It was true, she shouldn't have. But I didn't have the right to do just barge into her life like that. I was a prisoner here after all..

William didn't exactly kidnap me.. did he? I could have ran away, I got into the car out of fear and not knowing what to do.. I could've run away on multiple occasions but I stayed.. just because I felt something for him. So, yes.. I made my self a prisoner here.

"I shouldn't have made you feel that way.. I'm sorry."

Clara smiled and chuckled. I guess she regretted how she reacted as well.. but she shouldn't have to. It was a completely normal reaction. I would've reacted the same to a woman who stole my role in my family.. was that who i as to her?

"Whatever. At least their relationship is fixed.. i couldn't have done that even if I tried my hardest. I ruined this family anyway.."

I ignored the statement to avoid causing any conflict between the two of us. I said anything now, it would cause an argument between us which would lead to her trying to fight me again.

"Alright.. Williams made dinner in the kitchen.. we should go eat."

I said as I grabbed her wrist, pulling her along as I closed the door of the pink room. I could head her chuckle softly, and that made me smile. I was happy she didn't feel the way she did before.

"Look who's here.."

I heard Williams voice. It was more firm than usual so I assumed it was some kid playing a prank on him.. but it wasn't when I moved closer toward the living room.

a wide smile spread on my face as I saw someone familiar. But it soon faded when I saw someone else next to her. and unfortunately she saw me too...

"M— Mrs L/N!?"

                              •——————•

                               Oh god.. why?

William had gone out, and Avery was in micheals room. Why was this happening? Now everything would be ruined..

My breath heightened as I paced around the room.

"Mom.. calm down!"

Winfrey tried to clam me down but I just couldn't! What if she tells the police? What if she calls them right now!? William had already told her that he had found me a few days ago, and offered to let me stay until I decided to return home.. but what if she didn't believe him!? What if—

"Mom.. look. You better calm down, or she's going to change her mind on believing William—"

"FINE!"

I snapped. Sitting down on the couch as I bit my nails. Furiously tapping my foot on the ground as I did so. I took deep breaths and eventually calmed down.. but there was no way I'd be fully calm.

"What if she doesn't believe him? What if she calls the police? What if—"

Before I could go any further I was interrupted by Winfrey.

"Don't worry.. it'll be fine. She's with Micheal so don't worry okay?"

I nodded slowly as a small smile appeared on my face. I took a deep breath, leaning my head back as I closed my eyes. I opened them again once I heard Winfrey get a a text.

"Who's that?"

Winfrey chuckled at my reaction and showed it to me. It was Avery, she texted Winfrey to tell her she was sneaking out to with Micheal. I chuckled slightly as I felt a wave of relief.

"Go.. go follow them. make sure you don't get in any type of danger okay? and please.. don't tell her the truth. Don't make it obvious. Make sure Micheal doesn't too."

Winfrey nodded and picked up her bag, heading out the door. The quickly tensed up after she left.. I was so paranoid. Clara wasn't home, I was all alone..

I got up, ready to run after I heard the hinges of the door open. I sighed when I saw it was William. I quickly rushed towards him, pouring down all my thoughts as I scurried after him while he walked up the stairs.

"What if.. what if she tells the police? You know her father is a private investigator.. he used to to work for the police department. Oh, and what if she tells her mother? What if.."

William turned his head toward me, startling me a bit as his gaze was piercing through my soul. I quickly calmed down when his gaze turned soft.

He cupped my cheek as my lips trembled, and tears started collecting at the bottom of my eye lid. They slid down one by one, out of that one feeling.. fear.
Why was I scared? Scared of a thirteen year old girl!? I was letting my emotions get the better of me.

"Calm, down.."

William pulled me into his chest, rapping his arms around me. I nuzzled my head and took deep breaths as I melted into the warm hug.

"I don't want to leave.. I—"

"You'll see me again don't worry.."

I will won't I? I could just declare my appearance and come back to William anyway. there was no haste right?

I looked up at William my lips trembled before I wiped my tears. I cupped his cheek and pulled him into a soft kiss. He rapped his hands around my waist and deepened the kiss.. he pulled away, a mesmerizing look on his face as he observed me.

I really had his heart.. didn't I?