𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

Another day another nightmare...

I was at Williams creepy but cozy house, all by myself, nothing to do. Micheal had gone back to summer school again, and All i could do was watch tv and play on mikes game boy. I went to the bathroom and looked at my outfit in the mirror a couple of times too.

I was wearing a hot pink dress, with a pair of long socks, my hair was a bit messy.. But—

"Miss Y/n! We're home!"

I heard mikes voice from downstairs, i quickly ran downstairs and hugged Micheal.

"Welcome back!"

I said as I pulled away from the hug,

"whoa, you look really pretty Miss y/n!"

Mike said smiling at me, I smiled and looked at William who was staring at me, we stared at each other for a good minute before Mike noticed,

"uhm, miss y/n. Could you please help me with my homework.."

Mike asked as he grabbed my wrist and pulled me away,

"Yeah sure, and thanks for the compliment!"

I giggled

"Your welcome!"

Mike smiled and brought out a bunch of books from his bag...

•————-•

"That was really hard, but we got it done!"

Micheal huffed as he took a bite of his mashed potatoes.

"Yeah, I never thought 9th grade math would be this hard, I mean I'm 22, I've graduated. I should know all these stuffs!"

I laughed, a tone of relief in my voice.

Micheal also just laughed before finishing his food and excusing him self, he had summer school so no wonder he had to go to bed this early.

I looked over to William who was staring at me this whole time, i looked away and got up to go put me and mikes plate in the sink, seeing William didn't even touch his food.

I tried to focus on washing the dishes but I could feeling Williams eyes on me, his gaze just wouldn't leave me would it?

"WHAT!?"

I snapped.

He just kept a straight face before he looked at his plate,

"oh shit, I didn't eat anything today again.."

he then got up.

"Huh?"

William got up from his seat and brought out a container from a cabinet. He poured all his food inside then placed it in the fridge.

"You look really pretty today y/n." William said as he placed his plate in the sink and put the ones I just washed down in the dish washer so they could dry.

"t -thank you.."

I stuttered in surprise,

Why did His attitude change so quickly!?

"Your welcome, I'll do the rest of the dishes you can go and sleep now.."

He said as he collected the yellow gloves from my hands, I nodded and just looked at him in shock.

I slowly walked upstairs, contemplating about that moment.

why was William being so kind to me? I should probably avoid him. Since I don't want to get killed, or just hurt right now..