𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

Y/N POV:

Finally..

William was out, so I could call Winfrey.

I walked downstairs, nodding to micheal who was on the couch watching tv. I slowly walked towards the phone on the wall, the paper in my hand.

As soon as I punched in the number I took a deep breath.

"Hello?"

"Winfrey?"

I asked as soon as I heard her voice I clenched the telephone.

"Mom! Finally, I've been waiting for this phone call."

She whined.

"I know I know.. now we're gonna talk about the plan."

We talked about it for a while and planned everything in detail, I hung up the phone and turned around, only to see William walking through the door. He looked exhausted..

After what happened yesterday, I tried to avoid him as much as possible. Although, he seemed to be the one avoiding me..

He looked me in the eye, he looked like he was about to say something, but he was hesitant.
I gave him a small smile, and that's when he started walking towards me.

"Y/N."

He said firmly and I loved back. instead of hurting me he gave me a hug.. a hug?

"William, micheal is right there..."

I whispered,

"I don't care what he thinks."

Why was he doing this? What was wrong with him!? One moment he's hitting me, then he's hugging me?

William pulled away. looking at micheal, who was frowning.

"Look y/n. I'm sorry, I don't know what I was doing.. lately I've been having these-"

We were interrupted by Micheal clearing his throat. He stood, walking towards me and William. He garaged my arm, and pulled me upstairs. Not letting William even finish his sentence.

"MISS Y/N! What are you doing!?"

Micheal almost yelled

"What am I doing?"

"Dad just hugged you! And you didn't even try to run away! You need to learn how to push him away and run!"

He started lecturing me on how I shouldn't hug William, and how I shouldn't let William come close to me, or how is housing even be around William.

What am I doing? I'm an adult.

"Look, Micheal.. I appreciate it.. but I'm not scared of William anymore."

I said, assuring him that I was okay

"Still! Avoid him."

Micheal said, turning around and leaving his room. Shutting the door. What was wrong with him? Was he scared that I was in love with William? Well I am.. but still. I felt guilty for not telling him about me and William..

—————-

It was dinner time. Finally, I was STARVING. I sat next to Micheal, to avoid causing an argument. Talkings bite into my stake, i looked around the table. William wasn't talking to Micheal, and Micheal wasn't talking to William. They usually don't talk but still..

There was tension between the two, like they had a fight, but nothing had happened..

"So.. anything interesting happen at school today?"

I asked, trying to brighten the mood

"No."

They both said at the same time, it was odd. How, one moment Micheal and William would be arguing, and the next: they would be quiet.

I really wanted to lift the tension, but I just couldn't. But then again, I wouldn't be able to. William would just end up hitting me again, or worse: hitting Micheal.. what was happening with him? It was like he was having major mood swings.

"Does anyone want to-"

I was interrupted when the phone rang...