𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

"So, What are you doing today micheal?"

Clara asked, taking a bite of her food. she glanced at me, then looked back at micheal, a wide smile on her face.

"I'm going out with a friend.."

micheal answered, taking a sip of orange juice before getting up. I gave him a little smile, and a wiggle of the eyebrows before he chuckled and scurried out of the house. I get why he'd want to avoid that question, "With who?" no one wanted to say their crush's name, in front of their mother. it was sort of embarrassing as well as awkward.

I took the last bite of my bacon, before getting up and putting my plate in the sink. I reached to grab Clara's plate as well, but she got up with it before I could.

"Fast metabolism? I noticed."

clara chuckled. putting her plate in the sink and walking into the living room. she had already gotten ready, while I still had Williams shirt on. I shrugged and walked upstairs, taking a shower and putting on some clothes. I put on a short red leather skirt, with a tucked in; black inside shirt, and some long socks. along with some leg warmers. I quickly fixed my hair and walked down stairs.

I walked down stairs to find clara on the couch watching some tv. she looked me up and down, there was a slight pout on her lips, as her eyebrows were raised.

"You look nice, too bad I look better."

"thank you... i guess."

she smiled as she scoffed, pushing her face forward then facing the tv again. i sat down on the couch next to her, facing the tv as well. it was long before i heard the hinges on the door open.

•--------•

WINFREY POV:

I tried to stop think about what was happening to my mom in that house. was William hurting her? was he torturing her? I wanted to go see her so badly, but I didn't want to risk my life or hers.

"Hey winfrey? are you okay?"

Avery asked. putting her hand on my shoulder, I gave her a small smile then sighed, turning back to my computer.

I scrolled through the rating of the the company and restaurant William owned.

"Isn't there something shady about William afton?"

I said, resting my cheek in my Palm, and my elbow on the table

"Not really, everyone loves him."

"I feel somethings off about him..."

•--------•

Y/N POV:

"Willy! Welcome back."

Clara said as she got up, giving William a small hug. William shrugged and pushed her off, walking into the kitchen. He looked tired, he always look tired when he came back from work.

Was it because of the work? Or was it because he was always putting on a smile to make others love him?

"I'm going to go shopping. are you coming y/n?"

Clara asked, putting on her heels and grabbing her purse, there was a brow raise when she realized.

"Oh right.."

She gave me a scoff with a smile and walked out of the house. I sighed and walked into the kitchen to see what William was doing, to my surprise he wasn't drinking..

His head was on the table and there was a slight groan when I walked in.

"William, are you okay?"

I asked, moving closer.

I stood in front of him. Since I didn't receive an answer, I decided to speak my mind. Or else this was just going to keep tormenting me..

"William.. I'm tired of asking if your okay. Your acting like you don't want me around.. like you don't want to talk to me."

"And I'm tired y/n."

I could feel my lips tremble, as water started to collect under my eye lid. Did he really love me or not? He wasn't doing it saying anything to prove it. So why should I even try to explain to him, why should I try to tell him that he's hurting me?

"William.."

My voice was shaky and it cracked as I said his name.

"Y/N I-"

He raised his head. His face featured softened, for what reason? Because he saw me crying? or was it because he felt guilty, or was it because he actually loved me and didn't want to see me hurt?....

"Love.. I'm not pushing you away. I have problems, do you want to get involved in my problems?"

Do I? No. It made me feel anxious and curious whenever it came to Williams business. I learned to stay out of it when I first came here. It wasn't worth it to get into this just for his attention...

"I thought so too."

He cupped my cheek, pulling me into a soft, but deep kiss. The kiss was a bit longer than I expected it to be.

And when I pulled away, I saw someone at the door.. his face expression was so blank.. I felt like throwing up after I saw him.

"Micheal?..."