𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄

Was I delusional?

All I had to do was get out of the house? All I had to do was run away.. but I couldn't risk it. Clara would probably rat me out, and I didn't want William to get caught.

I liked him.. love him. and I don't want anything bad to happen to me, my daughter, Mike or William.

"What's happening to your grades Micheal?"

William said as he leaned his back against the chair.

"Your failing."

"William, leave him alone, he's—"

Clara couldn't finish her sentence, And I couldn't even chip in.

"Why do you always do this? Then, you blame me. You blame me for your failure. And I'm Willing to forgive you for what you did Micheal, I'm Willing to help. All you have to do is stop being the little shit that you are, to y/n.. understand?"

Now Micheal was going to hate me more.. he's going to think it's all my fault his dad is doing this, but William is trying to help right?

Micheal scoffed and slowly nodded his head, getting up. He clicked his tongue and walked upstairs, Clara following behind him.

"That was harsh William."

I stood in front of William, clutching my sleeves.

"Who cares? I don't."

William huffed, he stood up and gave me a peck in the cheek before walking to the garage, door.

I couldn't comprehend why William was being so nice to Micheal all of a sudden.. normally he would have just started yelled, until Micheal started to cry.. but this time, he was calm about it.

"Wait William.."

"Hm?"

He turned.

just before the handle opened, there was a knock on the door.

I quickly scurried up the stairs and hid in a corner. Although I was in a corner, I could still hear everything clearly. What I was expecting was a visitor, or a friend of Williams.

But it was Winfrey? and her friend.

"Oh? You.. does your friend know?"

"She's about to find out.. where's my mother."

Winfrey stormed into the house, calling me name and looking around.

"I'm sorry about my friend mr afton.. but is Micheal here?"

William smiled and nodded, letting her in. She walked up to micheals room, a slight look of embarrassment on her face. No one wants their friend storming into a random persons home, especially if it's William afton a home.

William closed the door, and I immediately came back down. I walked into the kitchen to find Winfrey, and I hugged her tight.

"Finally.."

She smiled. Hugging me tighter.

"I missed you, lots."

She chuckled nervously.

It seemed like the situation was getting less serious. William didn't really treat me as badly. He hasn't ever hurt me, to the point where I needed medical help.

"I missed you too."

I smiled, pulling away from the hug as it was suffocating me a bit.

"Why are you here?"