𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄

"Why won't you love me?"

The word love was echoing in my mind.
Why won't I love him?

I do love him..

"William.. you need help."

I finally realized that he did. He did need help, he needed help with this.. not just the killings, his whole life, he needed help. And I think he realized it too...

"I have a daughter William.. you have a son. You've deprived me from seeing my daughter.. you've deprived your son from fatherly love."

Why was I talking like this? I was saying all this to show him, to make him understand his mistakes. the things he had done on purpose.. they were all mistakes.

the bad things all of us, human beings have done on purpose, are all mistakes. And he needs to understand, that if he doesn't get help now.. he is going to have a miserable life.

"That's why you won't love me?"

"William I-"

William let go of my wrists. Turning around and walking away, he opened the garage door and stepped inside. I was worried..

Should I not have said any of that? I was worried I'd hurt his feelings, rather than being worried of what he was about to do inside there. I took a deep breath and walked upstairs, i entered mikes room to find him on his bed, writing a letter?

"What are you doing Mike?"

I chuckled

"Oh, I'm just... it's non of your business!"

He hid the paper under his pillow and sat up straight. I gave him a soft smile and sat next to him on his bed.

"Are you okay miss y/n?"

He asked, looking a bit worried, but also relieved.

"Micheal.. do you hate your dad?"

"Well.. I do, I don't.. I don't know...."

I wanted to help William love his son, I wanted to help him realize the micheal wasn't a burden.

"Never mind."

                                      ----

                 I woke up in a cold sweat

It was the middle of the night, and I had just woke. Up from a nightmare, after everything that happened earlier.. how worse could this get?

I stood, making my way to the kitchen to get some water, I stopped by Williams room as I watched the door nob. Contemplating on weather I should go in or not, I decided not to, it's not like he'd want to see me anyway.

I huffed and walked down the stairs. Walking into the kitchen I grabbed a cup and walked to the sink, pouring water into the cup.

"Y/n."

I immediately turned my head. I saw William standing right behind me, a cup in his hand. He walked past me and poured water into his own cup as well.

He looked normal? He didn't look upset, or angry.. he just looked tired.

I thought about how tired he looked the day we woke up together, I remembered I had a nightmare and asked to sleep in his room.. I softly smiled at the sudden thought, as William turned around to look at me.

"What are you smiling at?"

He asked

"Can I sleep in your room William?"

He tilted his head slightly, Mabey remembering? Or just thinking if he should push me away or not.

"Never mind.. I-"

"Of course love."

William grabbed my wrist, gently pulling and walking with me back upstairs. I missed the feeling I used to get when he called me love.. It was comforting.

William slowly closed the door of his room, keeping the cup on the small table next to the side of the bed. He slid under the covers resting his head on his pillow and closing his eyes.

I did the same, feeling a little bit dejected.

"Did you have another nightmare?"

He asked. rapping his arms around me, he kissed me on my forehead. The feeling of dejection left me, as it was now comfort.

"I do love you William."

Is all I could say at the moment, before closing my eyes and melting into his arms.