𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

There was no point..

There was no point of William going to go yell at Micheal. Nothing would change, I hoped that maybe Micheal would start being nice to me because of a stupid cake. A stupid cake that I had put so much effort into making.

Why would he say all those things? Did he mean them? Empty vessel?

Thinking about that moment brought more and more tears to my eyes. I Couldn't help but feel like he hated me when I was sure he he didn't.

"Just leave him alone William."

I whispered, Leaning my head against the wall.

Even if William yelled at Micheal, so what? What would happen? Micheal would just end up hating me even more. I've tried so hard to make him like me again, I tried everything.

"What do you mean? He made you cry."

William said walking up towards the stairs. I grabbed his wrist the moment he started moving, to avoid any sudden conflict that would happen between the two.

"He'll just hate me more."

I mumbled.

William sighed, sitting back down on the couch. He covered his forehead with his hand and began to massage. This was definitely giving him a headache.

"Y/n come here."

I placed the cake on the table, turning around and gulping to hold back my tears. I wiped my cheeks and walked over to the couch. I sat down next to William, contemplating on why Micheal would call me an empty vessel, I wasn't empty.. was I?

William pulled me closer, placing my head on his chest. Was he trying to make me feel better? For the first time in "forever" william was comforting me.

I nuzzled my head into his chest, sniffling and wiping the tears off my cheeks. I felt a tad bit better now that I was with William. but I couldn't stop thinking about the things Micheal said to me.

Scenarios were playing back and forth in my head, and my thoughts were going round and round.

"Feeling better love?"

William said looking down on me. I nodded my head slowly, looking towards the ground. I lifted my head up to look at William, waiting for words of reassurance, but they didn't come..

"When can I leave?"

"Never."

Never? Was he never going to give me my freedom back? Why did I enter that car in the first place.. fear. What got me into this? Curiosity...

I gulped, looking towards my front as I leaned my back against the chair.

I've been here for only a month. How did all this happen in a month? Yes, it is a long period of time.. but—

"Y/n?"

Clara Called out as she scurried down the stairs.

Her face was blank when she walked into the living room. Why did it go blank all of a sudden? Was it because she saw me with William?

William got up and grabbed his jacket, walking out the front door and leaving me and Clara all alone.

She sat next to me, and for a few minutes it was silent..

"Y/n I— I'm.. Micheal was just angry."

So she did feel bad for me.. would she help me if I asked? No. So why was I thinking that I had found a friend?

"Mhm..."

I hummed.

I couldn't talk now. I didn't what to talk. William was never going to let me out? I have to keep going on like this.. suffering. Why?

"You know.. William wasn't always like this."

She glanced at me, sighing.

"He used to show so much love when we were together, when Elizabeth died.. he changed."

Her breath hitched as she turned to look at me, letting out another sigh.

"I'm sorry."

I felt bad for Clara. I couldn't imagine how it felt when your child dies, and then the only person you love looses interest in you.

"I'm okay.. no I'm not."