𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

Y/N POV:

Sleep with her husband?

William was not her husband. Why would she say that? Was she trying to get on my nerves?

"Well of course he is! If he wasn't you'd be dead by now.."

The smile had dropped. looking at me with a blank expression, she takes a bite of her food.

"Oh lord.. I wish he wasn't a bipolar maniac."

She rolled her eyes huffing. I sighed and picked up a cup from the cabinet and filled it with some water. I gave her a little nod and walked back upstairs.

I let out a loud sigh the moment I stopped in the middle of the hallway. Why was she saying all that? To get in my nerves? but why would she want to get on my nerves?

My thoughts were interrupted by a door opening. It wasn't Williams room, or mikes room. It was the pink door..

I saw william coming out from the room, he looked like he had been thinking about so much. And I had just noticed it now..

"William.."

I said just before he walked past me

"William are you okay?"

I asked, grabbing his wrist. He sighed and cupped my cheek, pulling me into a soft but deep kiss.

"It's non of your business y/n.."

He said pulling me closer.

Mabey it was non of my business. Mabey I shouldn't even ask about it. But there was something about that room.. Mabey it was because it was the only colored door in the hallway? Mabey it was because of what I saw the first day I walked in there.

"Clara will be staying for a few days."

Williams said as he walked past me.

A few days?

I quickly made my way to mikes room, opening the door slowly. I saw Mike on his bed, fiddling with a pen.

"Hey Mike are you okay?"

I asked, walking over and sitting on the edge of the bed.

"No."

"Your moms staying for a few days.."

I smiled, patting his shoulder. I sighed leaned back against the wall, not wanting to think about anything that was happening at the moment. I turned to Mike and crossed my legs, now attempting cheer him up.

"So, tell me about that girl?"

"You don't want to know.."

I laughed and nudged him on the shoulder

"C'mon! I do, just tell me.."

I nudged him once more as he started talking.

"Well.. she's pretty, she has brown hair and hazel eyes. She's really pretty.."

He said. Seemingly lost in his thoughts.

"Well we know that she's pretty.. you should t-"

"Micheal you like someone? Why didn't you ever tell me?"

Clara spoke, walking into the room and sitting in between me and Micheal. She hugged Micheal giving him a kiss on the forehead.

I gulped and got up, leaving the room so that the two could talk, I walked downstairs to find William sitting on the couch watching tv. It didn't really looked like he was watching, it looked like he was lost in thought.

"William?"

I called out, sitting next to him and grabbing his wrist.

"Yes love?"

He turned his head, tilting it towards me.

"Are you okay?"

"Didn't I say it was non of your business?.."

His face had dropped. From a soft expression, to a blank one. I quickly let go of his wrist, gulping and looking forward.

What was happening, there was this odd feeling. The feeling that I was part of something I didn't want to be involved in.

The feeling that I was in love with someone that didn't deserve love....