1

Y/N's POV-

"yes mom I have my suppressants" You sigh as she looks through your bag for the fifth time, worried written all over her expression.

"I'm just worried sweetie, there's gonna be quite a few Alphas there" She said as she grabbed your suppressants out of your bag. "Ah! here they are! make sure you keep getting them re-filled, okay?" You smiled and nodded.

"yes mom, can I go now? Tsu's waiting" She sighed and pouted, clearly upset with your departure.

"yes but give me a hug" She walked over and pulled you into a secure, loving hug. You immediately hugged back tightly.

"of course mom" After a moment she hesitantly let go and grabbed your face gently.

"remember sweetie, suppressants, and come visit whenever you can, be careful I love you " She said while smiling and tearing up. You smiled and nodded.

"I know, you can text me whenever mom" She nodded and let go of you.

"go be the best hero ever y/n" you smiled widely and nodded your head, grabbing your 2 bags before running out.

"I will mom! I love you, bye!" she runs to the door and waves you off.

"Bye y/n, I love you too!!" You laughed quietly and ran up to Tsu who was distracted with her long green hair.

"Tsu!" you jumped onto her and hugged her tightly, she jumped but relaxed and hugged back.

"you scared me y/n! ribbit" You laughed and let go of her.

"sorry I couldn't resist" You shrugged and she rolled her eyes while laughing.

"yeah okay ribbit, lets go to the school, Mr. Aizawa is bringing us to the dorms!" You guys quickly walked to the school and greeted your friends.

"hey Zuku!" Izuku turned around and immediately smiled as he seen you.

"y/n!" you jumped on him and hugged him tightly, you heard a low growl and looked around to see no one.

"I'm so excited for the dorms!" Izuku exclaimed and you giggled as you but let go of each other.

"Me to! It's gonna be so much fun!" Tsu joined the both of you and the three of you chatted for a bit before Mr. Aizawa spoke up.

"Okay class, as you all are well aware now, its time to get on the transportation bus, class rep you're in control" He rolled up his sleeping bag as Iida stood before everyone one, moving his arms robotically.

"You heard him everyone! Get in a line and calmly get on the bus!" He exclaimed as he grabbed his bags and led everyone onto the bus. You quickly got on and sat with Tsu, you both are really good friends, ever since kindergarten.

"Zuku is so lucky ribbit" you looked over at Izuku and Bakugou cuddling, it still shocks you and everyone that the two were mates.

"yeah but who knew Bakugou would be his mate?" She shrugged and laid her head on the window.

"I don't know ribbit, but he is so lucky to have his mate" the corner of her lips turned down as she frowned. You nudged her arm with your elbow with a soft smile as she looked at you.

"cheer up, you'll find yours soon, right when you turn 16 you'll live happily with them!" she started smiling and nodded.

"you're right ribbit" you smirked slightly.

"oh I know" she rolled her eyes and laughed, you tried to keep a smug face but failed and started laughing along with her. You couldn't shake the feeling of someone staring at you so you looked around and caught Todoroki staring before quickly looking away. A light pink blush spread across your face as you looked away, you've always had a little crush on him and his mysteriousness. You leaned your head back and smiled softly as the bus came to a stop.

"Everyone we are here, please get off the bus in an orderly fashion!!" Iida screamed out to the class earning a couple groans. You stood up and grabbed your bags before getting off the bus, excited for the building that awaits you and your class.

"wow" Tsu said looking at the building, You looked at the building and sighed.

"home sweet home" Tsu and you both giggle and turn your attention to Aizawa as he starts speaking.

"Ok class, this is where you'll be living, I'm leaving Iida in charge to get everyone situated and settled." He handed Iida a bunch of keys and started walking towards the building. Iida started handing everyone their keys and you waited excitedly for yours.

"I'm so excited I cant even stay still!" due to your happiness you started teleporting around everyone, you found it hard to control your quirk during certain emotions, like anger, happiness and anxiousness.

"Tch stop you damn extra!" you ignored Bakugou's rude remark as you were suddenly grabbed by the wrists.

"wha-?" you suddenly froze as you seen bi colored hair.

"calm down y/n, you're teleporting everywhere" You blushed and nodded slowly. He smirked slightly and let go before turning and walking into the dorm building. You stood still, frozen as Tsu came over and nudged you.

"he totally likes you ribbit" a dark blush covered your face as you shook your head quickly.

"h-he does not!!"

"y/n quiet down!!" Iida suddenly screamed out making you jump, You covered your mouth as everyone stared at you. You looked down embarrassed as Iida gave you, your key. You watched as Tsu got the room next to you and smiled. You grabbed her hand and quickly teleported right outside of your rooms.

"what the ribbit!!" You laughed as Tsu screamed and she punched your arm.

"warn me next time ribbit!" You nodded and giggled, you walked in front of your door and smiled widely, you looked over and watched as Tsu walks into her room. You looked at your door before taking a deep breathe and unlocking the door.

"pretty normal but I'll have to get decoration's" You said to yourself as you placed your bag on your new bed, you looked around and spotted a closet. You grabbed your phone and started playing music as you put your clothes away.

"I wonder who's room is next to mine except for Tsu" You thought out loud as you started making your bed. You quickly finished tiding up your room, so you could explore the rest of the building. You grabbed your room keys and left the room before locking the door. Right when you turned around you were shoved into your door causing you to whimper, especially when dominant pheromones were rolling off of the person who shoved you. You looked at the person and immediately recognized them.

"B-Bakugou?" he glared at you and growled.

"first off you damn extra watch where you're going! second off don't touch my fucking mate!!" He growled and raised his fist and let off even more dominant pheremones. You whimpered and flinched.

'fuck this is gonna hurt' you thought but when you heard another growl your eyes snapped open, Todoroki had grabbed Bakugou's hand

"Don't start fights on the first day, especially with an Omega." You tilted your head at his weird behavior.

'what's that supposed to mean?' Bakugou let out a quiet 'tch' before angrily walking away. You looked down and shook your head.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean t-" You looked up and noticed he wasn't in sight.

"oh" You looked around and shrugged it off as you started looking around for the kitchen.

.

.

.