7

Y/N's POV-

It was two days before your birthday the hand print on your thigh was slowly healing and fading away due to wolf healing, which you were grateful for. You and all the girls were in the showers, talking about your birthday and if you wanted a party.

"I feel like a party would be bothersome to a lot of people..." You laughed out nervously as you spoke, hearing lots of scoffs from the females.

"It would not be! I think it's a great Idea and us girls could help set it up!" Mina spoke out all of the girls agreeing causing you to smile softly, they really wanted your birthday to be special. You sighed out and nibbled your lip as you rinsed conditioner out of your hair.

"You guys think you could plan it just two days before?"

"Of course!" all of them exclaimed at the same time causing you to laugh and take a deep breathe.

"Okay go ahead ya'll just make sure I'm updated with important things." The girls all squealed out loudly.

"Okay okay! Ura and Momo are on decorations, Tsuyu and Hagikure are on guests and Jirou and I will make sure everything's perfect and planned helping with the decoration and place!" Mina exclaimed once more, obviously very excited for this party, the girls all agreed and started speaking about the party while you zoned out, thinking about anyone who could be you mate while cleaning your body.

'What if Todoroki was my mate? ew no we already hate each other.' A scowl appeared on your face at the unpleasant thought.

"Y/N!" hearing your name snapped you out of my thoughts, letting out a small 'hm' they continued.

"The color scheme will be like a brown Charcoal and a light Mocha color, does that sound good to you?" The colors sounded like they went together well, pretty colors at least.

"Mhm! that sounds good to me" Giggles sounded through the room as you rinsed your body and turned the water off. They all went on about the party, too be honest you were feeling quite anxious. You grabbed a towel and wrapped it around your body as you walked in front of the mirror, grabbing your toothbrush from your bag you brought for your shower stuff.

"what the.." Your eyes darted to movement in the mirror realizing he was peaking into the bathroom, a low growl leaving your lips as you teleported behind him and grabbed his arms and pinned them behind his back, his panic screams were heard and the girls peaked out of their stalls to see. You grabbed the back of his shirt as you held his arms back with one hand.

"You know for a Beta you're pretty weak, that's coming from an Omega to." You dragged him out of the shower, in front of all the males in the main room, almost like a living room.

"Take your fucking trash." You growled out and threw him to the floor, anger pheremones flowed off of you. All of the males stared at you besides Tokoyami and Bakugou. Sero immediately trapped Mineta in his tape and continued to stare at you. You looked around and furrowed your eyebrows.

"what?" You seethed out, the unmated males eyes swirled with black. What was their problem?

"Uh Y/N you're only in a towel, they're unmated." Tokoyami stated, you looked down realizing and a slight 'oh' left your lips, Todoroki let out a deep growl as he stared at you and looked around at everyone else. You rolled your eyes and flipped him off before teleporting into the bathroom again, seeing all the females in towels, still talking about the party.

"Thank you Y/N! he's such a creep, ribbit" You smiled at Tsu and nodded your head, they talked to you about how today they were all going shopping, you included to find dresses.