2

Y/N's POV-

"why'd he do that!?" Tsu whisper yelled after you had explained what had happened with Bakugou, everyone was at the long table eating supper. You sighed and shook your head.

"because I was in his way and hugged Zuku" she scoffed and rolls her eyes.

"he is a dramatic hothead ribbit" You nodded in agreement as you sipped your water.

"Todoroki seems to like you though" she laughed and wiggled her eyebrows, a soft blush spread across your cheeks as you shook your head.

"He probably thinks I'm weak because I'm an Omega" Tsu frowned as she punched your arm lightly.

"You may be an Omega but you defiantly aren't weak, you have one of the coolest quirks and you super strong! cheer up ribbit!" You giggled and hugged her.

"Thanks Tsu that meant a lot" She smiles and hugs you back.

"no problem y/n, plus you could totally beat his ass" You laughed as you both pulled away from the hug. Once everyone was done they pulled 2 names from a hat to decide who does the dishes.

"Okay! The first person is Todoroki!" Iida yelled out and Todoroki stood up and put his hands in his pockets. Iida reached into the hat a second time before pulling out the next name,

'please don't be me I don't wanna do dishes!' You thought as Iida read the name off.

"y/n! you will be doing dishes with Todoroki" You sighed and stood up, collecting some of the dishes as you journeyed into the kitchen with Todoroki in an awkward silence

"thank you for saving me back there from Bakugou!" He didn't answer and started stacking dishes, You tilted your head slightly.

"what did you mean by the Omega thing though?" He glared at you slightly.

"You're a weak, worthless Omega" His words stung and he knew it, you said a slight 'oh' and looked down, he started doing dishes as you brought the rest in, still quite upset. You decided you couldn't be down there right now so you teleported to your room and laid on your bed.

'Am I really just a weak worthless Omega?' you thought as a couple tears escaped your eyes and stained your cheeks, sad pheremones overflooding your room. You curled up into a ball and sobbed into a pillow

'he's right...' before you drifted off to sleep a knock was head from your door.

"come in" sadness evident in your voice, the door opened and in walked Tsu and Zuku, You looked over to them and sadly smiled.

"hey guys..." They frowned and sat next to you.

"what's wrong y/n?" Zuku asked as he sat beside you, Tsu sitting on the bed behind you.

"nothings wrong I'm okay.." You said as you sat up and wiped your face, putting on a fake smile.

"you're obviously not okay if you were crying, you know you can tell us anything" You sighed as she started rubbing your back.

"Todoroki called me a weak worthless Omega" You whimpered as more tears ran down your face, both Tsu and Izuku looked furious but remained calm.

"You know that's not true, who are you gonna believe? Your 2 bestfriends who know you better than anyone else or an asshole?" You looked at the two of them and sighed.

"you guys...." They both smiled softly.

"good so don't let it get to you, lets go get ice cream, that'll cheer you up! ribbit" You giggled quietly and nodded as the three of you left the room. As you were following them you remembered Todoroki was cleaning dishes and started getting nervous. As you all walked into the kitchen your heart started racing, distress pheromones flowed off you as a growl erupted from Todoroki's chest. The three of you tried to ignore him as he suddenly grabbed your wrist and pulled you to his chest. You gasped and looked up at him, shaking slightly as his eyes turned completely black, showing that his wolf took control.