5

Tw:// uhhh... Mineta, degrading names,blood,injury, slight smut\\

Y/N's POV-

       You didn't imagine the beginning of your school day was you stuck to the wall by stupid sticky purple balls. Your hands suspended above your head and your legs stuck wide spread by your calves, making you do a split and thank god it was just you and him, no one had entered yet though it is still very embarrassing, you tried to use your quirk but it wouldn't work.

"Mineta I swear I will cut all of your stupid weird hair off and stab your eyeballs out!!!" He sat in front of you staring at your exposed panties, drooling creepily, you whined and thrashed around a bit while letting out uncomfortable pheremones. He slowly crept forward and placed his hand on your thigh slowly dragging it to your panties.

"h-help!!" the door swung open and hit the wall with a loud bang, and your eyes widened, the door was over 20 feet tall and about 50lbs. In walked in a pissed, black eyed Todoroki, his flames slowly peeking off his skin as his other side was frosted. Your body trembled as you gulped, Mineta had froze before he could reach your lower area but his hand stayed dangerously close. Slowly and threateningly Todoroki strode towards the two, letting off suffocating dominant pheremones causing your panties to dampen visibly. Mineta quickly scrambled out of the room and you let out a sigh of relief though you had no clue what was about to happen.

"t-thank you Shoto... could you burn these off please?.." You looked up at him with pleading as as he moved in front of you, his obvious growing bulge perfect height to grind against your growing heat, which is exactly what happened. You gasped softly and he growled lowly, you face slowly heated up as you blushed brightly. If he continued your heat was gonna peak through and you'll soon lose control.

"h-hey! control yourself!-" His hand suddenly wrapped itself around your throat  causing a small aroused whimper to escape your mouth.

"Mine.." He huskily whispered out as he grinded his erection against your heat, your eyebrows furrowed in pleasure and soft moans left your lips.

"a-ahh~ Shoto p-please control yourself~" You looked up at him with pleading eye as his eyes flickered from normal to black. He suddenly froze with his bulge pressed against you, he looked don at you while you panted softly, your panties now soaking wet as his bulge was damp.

"f-fucking slut! using your pheremones to seduce my wolf!!" Your mouth stayed gaped as you were flabbergasted, he, what seemed hesitantly, backed away from you. Your heart clenched as you whined and thrashed around, your eyes swelling up with tears.

"p-please! I d-did no such thing! help me down please..." he scoffed and shook his head, muttering a small 'figure it out yourself whore' you let your head hang down as tears streamed down your cheeks. He walked out, not even spring a glance back at you. You breathed deeply and tried your best to teleport but to no avail.

"What the hell...?" Your head snapped up as you heard Aizawa , sobs of relief left your mouth as your body trembled. He quickly hurried over to you and tugged a bit on you leg causing the ball to pop right off, Mineta's quirk was probably wearing off. Once both of your feet hit the ground your skirt fell back into place. Your face was flushed and you averted your gaze away from him, a bit ashamed. He grabbed your arms and popped them off the wall, no longer being stuck you shakily bowed.

"t-thank you sensei..." He sighed and patted your head, you've always been one of his favorites, he cares for you quite a bit.

"It's okay y/n, what happened?" You gulped nervously and started your explanation, you explained how you came in early to try and get some quiet time and to work on things that needed to turned in and how Mineta used his quirk against you and almost touched you, you could see his hand clenching tightly as he grunted, obviously displeased.