9.

(TW-slight smut, degrading names, choking and gagging)

Y/Ns POV-

Waking up to neck kisses seemed to be the best way for you now, feeling the tingles trail down your body from the touch of your mates lips. You're eyes slowly opened as a soft whimper slipped past your lips. He was pressed against your back, your legs were tangled with his.

"Morning Kitten" You shivered from his raspy voice, humming out in content as you turned around to face him, seeing him gaze down at you with a look of adoration, his eyes seeming to scan over your features.

"Morning daddy" You teased out but he seemed to like it a bit to much as he growled and snaked his arm around your waist, pulling you flush against him.

"say that one more time and I'm gonna ruin that pretty little throat of yours, then you'll be screaming my name after two rounds though I may give you a break on the fifth." Your eyes were wide, your mouth gaped as you stared up at him dumfounded. Damn, he sure knew how to excite you. Were you gonna risk the use of your legs and voice? Yes, yes you were.

"Right, sure you will" You rolled your eyes and he growled, within a second you were pinned under him, his left hand holding your hands above your head and his right hand gripping your throat gently.

"Listen here brat, I have no problem with taking you, right here right now." Your chest was heaving as he let off dominant pheremones, he was going to put you into heat if you continued. You began letting off heavy lustful pheremones and he noticed as he took a deep breathe and growled lowly, you could see his icy blue eyes turn pitch black knowing his Alpha took over.

"mmph~ D-Dabi~" He forced his hips between your thighs, pressing his clothed erection against your growing heat causing you to moan out softly. His face was flushed red, he liked giving you pleasure, seeing you under him like that.

"Do you trust me y/n?" You looked up at him with half lidded eyes, did you trust him? You had basically just met him but you felt so comfortable around him, he was perfect in everyway to you and you knew he could control himself, especially with how he asked a meaningful question in his state of mind. You nodded and whined out, your stomach doing summersaults.

"I-I trust you Dabi" His eyes seemed to sparkle as he let go of your throat and dipped his head down to your neck, kissing softly where he would mark in the future. You bit your lip to try and hold back your moans. he continued kissing down and tugged gently on the end of his shirt that you were wearing.

"May I?" You blushed heavily, feeling flustered beyond belief. As you nodded he slowly lifted the shirt over your head, he sucked in a breath as your bare chest was revealed, staring at you his adoration only grew. Just like the bulge behind his boxers. 

"Wow... you're so beautiful.." He leaned down and kissed your left breast, his tongue trailing around your bare nipple, a soft moan slipping from your lips as your back arched. He could feel your neediness, your pheremones growing stronger as he reached up to grope and knead your right breast gently.

"D-Daddy hurry~" he growled out again and kissed gently down your stomach, you lifted your waist up, basically putting your crouch in his face while whining quietly. He smirked and gazed up at you with shiny pitch black eyes as he reached up and gently rubbed small circles into your clit through your panties. You're breathing turned shaky as your hips bucked slightly, his smirk only growing when you leaned your head back .

"Such an adorable kitten.." He leaned in and kissed your clit through your panties and watched you squirm before lowering your hips back down to the bed and huff.