14.

y'ns pov (NSFW)-

You wake up feeling refreshed, yet sweaty. Wrapped up in Dabis arms you felt as  if you were overheating. You let out a groan and began to stir which made Dabi grumble and pull you even closer. You let out a huff of defeat and looked down at him, his head was resting on your chest and he looked at peace as he cuddled up to you.

"I'm gonna have a heat stroke." You said, Dabi chuckled in response. His eyes still closed as he smiled and soon looked up at you.

"well, at least your in my arms." He said with a lazy grin, you just rolled your eyes and giggled. Managing to pull yourself from his hold youstretch our arms and legs out, sighing out softly from relief. Dabi watched as you looked down at your hand, a smile on your lips as you examined the ring on your finger. It was beautiful.

"Wow, we're engaged." You said, you almost couldn't believe it. You had a fresh mark on your neck from yours and Dabi's mating. Your phone began to chime as your friends blew up the groupchat, you rolled over onto your side and began to look through the messages.

Mina: we so have to go clubbing!!

Uraraka: Is that legal?

Tsu: im in.

y/n: Sounds fun, meet at yours Mina?

Mina: ofc!

"Looks like I've got plans tonight." You said with a grin, turning towards Dabi as he raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah? like what?" He asked curiously, pullling the sheets up to cover his nude self. Your cheeks flushed softly as you sat up and pulled the blanket with you to hide yourself.

"The girls wanna go clubbing." You said simply, putting your phone back down on the nightstand before you turned to him. He looked unsure but nodded, you could tell and leaned in, placing a soft kiss on his cheek.

"Don't worry, it's just some drinks and dancing, nothing more. Wanna shower?" You reassured, it seemed to ease his mind a bit as he nodded quickly. He dropped the sheet covering himself and stood up, leaning over to scoop you off the bed. You squealed softly but giggled as he carried you to the bathroom.

"someone's eager." You teased to which he chuckled and set you down in front of the shower. He opened the shower door and started the water, making sure it was just right before he motioned for you to enter the shower. Once you stepped inside he followed right behind you, allowing you to get your hair wet before he grabbed the shampoo.

"Turn around." Dabi commanded softly, you nodded and turned around, your back facing him as he began to gently massage the soap into the roots of your hair. His large hands felt soothing tangled in your hair and you couldn't help but sigh softly, letting your eyes flutter shut.

"feel good?" He murmered into your ear, suddenly his hand tightened in your hair as he tilted your head back gently, his lips brushing against the skin of your neck, just below your ear. Your breath hitched softly but you nodded in response.

"Good, my turn." He said with a smirk, releasing your hair and giving you a teasing smirk while you huffed.

"rude." Dabi just laughed softly and turned around, tilting hsi head back a bit to give you access while you lathered shampoo into his hair, tugging slightly while you pouted. He was amused.

"you love me." He said with a smirk, which you rolled your eyes and grumbled quietly . He helped you rinse your hair and apply conditioner while you helped him rinse your hair.

"Time for the fun part." Dabi said with a mischevious grin, grabbing the loofa from the shower wall before spurting soap onto it, he moved towards you. He gently ran the loofa across your shoulders, slowly. He stood behind you as he cleaned your back before his arms wrapped around you, running the loof across your stomach.

"Such a tease." You said under your breath, his lips brushed agaisnt your ear and you could feel your heart racing in your chest. His free hand slid up your hip before drifting to your stomach, gliding across your slick skin before he gently cupped your breast. You gasped out softly while he began kissing down your neck, nipping gently at the mark he had left while he ran the loofa down between your legs.

"I love every sound you make.." Dabi whispered agaisnt your neck as his hand cupped your core, his other hand gently squeezing your breast. You let out a shaky breath and tilted your head lightly, giving him more access to your neck. The feeling of his rough hands agaisnt your skin drove you crazy.

"So lovely.." He whispered into your ear, the loofa now on the shower floor as his fingers gently began to cirle your clit, his other hand moving toward your other breast all while you moaned softly, leaning back agaisnt his chest.

He groaned softly into your ear and suddenly pulled away,he was having fun with you and couldn't hold back the laugh that slipped from his lips as you whined and groaned. You gave him a glare before rinsing yourself off quickly and stepping out from the shower. He whistled and cleaned himself as you wrapped a towel around yourself.

"ass." You huffed out which he just chuckled, you left to get changed and just threw on a pair of Dabis sweatpants and one of his shirts, it was quite comfy.  While you fixed yourself up to leave to Minas house Dabi descended from the bathroom and watched you with a towle wrapped around his waist. You could see water dripping down his chest from his hair and the sight made your cheeks flush softly.

"just wait for tonight when you get back." Dabi said with a smirk.

Tonight would be a busy night.