3

TW: attempted rape

Y/N's POV-

"a-agh!! fuck!" You cursed out as a wave of pain flowed through your body, you were sweating badly and thrashing around your bed. Your pheremones filling your entire room and leaking out from under your door. Someone suddenly knocked a bit aggressively.

"y-yes? a-ah!!" You curled into a tighter ball as the person walked in and shut the door.

"h-hello?" You groaned and looked at who came in.

"k-kiri?" The redhead walked closer to the bed, his eyes fully black, he had lost control. You whimper and scoot back on the bed. He quickly grabs your legs and drags you to the edge. You yelp and tried kicking him, resulting in a low growl from him.

"s-someone!! please h-help!!" His hands started wandering under your shirt, grazing his fingertips against your skin making you shiver slightly as your shirt got pulled up a bit. Your eyes started tearing up as his hands traveled up further.

"what the hell is happening here!?" You knew that voice.

"h-help please..." tears ran down your face as Kiri was grabbed by Mr. Aizawa's scarf, you laid there, shocked and started sobbed.

"I'll be back y/n, uh pull your shirt down" He averted his eyes as you looked down and noticed your bra was on full display, You quickly pulled it down and sniffled as you sat up, distress pheremones flowing off you. You slowly looked up and seen Kiri struggling to get out of the scarf and growling. You shivered again as a wave of pain flowed through your body again.

"o-ow!! a-agh!!" Mr. Aizawa's eyes flickered to black as he smelt your scent but he did his best to ignore it and dragged Kiri out of the room. You laid back and sobbed as more pain occurred, you panted as tears ran down your face. After a couple minutes Mr. Aizawa walked back in.

"y/n where are your heat suppressants?" You gripped your chest and closed your eyes tightly.

"d-down the s-sink I tried to g-get one last n-night but t-the bottle wouldn't open" he sighed ad shook his head.

"I'll get Tsu to re-fill it, when's your 16th birthday? having a mate would surely help" You thought for a moment and realized.

"a w-week" He nodded and looked around.

"where's your pill bottle?" you sat up and winced

"g-give me your h-hand" You held your hand out as he hesitantly put his hand in yours. You teleported the both of you there and grabbed onto him for support as your legs gave out, he quickly wrapped his arm around your waist and looked around, thankfully none of the girls were in there.

"o-over there" you pointed to the empty pill bottle on the floor near the sink. He walked over and picked up the pill bottle. You teleported the both of you back and fell onto the bed.

"I'll go give it to Tsu, I'm gonna lock the door so hang in there and open the door for her" You nodded and he left. After a couple minutes Tsu rushed in and sat next to you.

"y/n! are you okay" You groan and shake your head, she frowns and grabs your hand.

"can you teleport me alone to the pharmacy?" you've never tried that but you were willing to due to the pain. You closed your eyes and focused on the pharmacy and putting all of your quirk onto her. You heard a small swish of wind and opened your eye's.

"please have worked" you whined and rocked back and forth, the pain seemingly excruciating. When suddenly your door got knocked down causing you to yelp and sit up.

"k-kiri? not a-again! h-how'd you get f-free!?" You quickly stood up, shaking a bit from fright. He walked closer and tried to grab your waist but you quickly teleported to the door way and put your hands up in front of your chest.

"k-kiri calm down c-control yourself" You said calmly as you backed up as he walked towards you, you quickly turned around and ran down the hall, Kiri following close behind. You suddenly collided into someone's chest and looked up.

"T-Todoroki?" His eyes were also pitch black, you started backing up and bumped into Kiri.

"o-oh shit" Kiri quickly wrapped his arms around your waist and nuzzled his head into your neck, grazing his teeth against your scent glands. You whimpered and tried ripping his arm off, but his grip strength overpowered yours by a landslide. You heard footsteps and tried to scream out as Todoroki suddenly covered your mouth. Tears escaped your eyes as you tried thrashing around, to no extent. your wolf senses suddenly kicked in as you heard a faint voice in your head whisper to you.

'teleport' you gasp slightly as you felt Kiri slightly bite your scent glands, not enough to claim you but enough to freak you out. you quickly teleported in front of Mr. Aizawa's door and knocked frantically, hyperventilating and sobbing. The door suddenly swung open and Mic stood before you.

"y/n? what's wrong?" You looked down the hall, seeing Kiri and Todoroki rounding the corner and chasing after you. You quickly shoved Mic back slightly and entered the room, slamming the door and locking it securely.

"y/n what's happening?" he asked and rubbed your back as you gasped for air. You yelp slightly as the two Alphas started banging on the door and growling.

"K-Kirishima and T-Todoroki l-lost control and t-tried marking me" He sighed and nodded slightly as you fell to your knees screaming in pain.

"a-ah!! f-fuck!!" Mic gasps and picks you up gently, before laying you on the bed and heading to the bathroom which is in the room, he grabs a washcloth before wetting it and lays it on your burning forehead.

"T-Tsu.." He tilts his head slightly, silently telling you to continue.

"s-she should b-be back with m-my heat s-suppressants" He said a slight 'oh'

"I'll go look for her and get the 2 under control, just lay here and Sho and Tsu will be here soon" you nodded and curled into a ball, the scent of the room making you slightly uncomfortable as an Alpha scent was very dominant. Mic left the room and pushed the two Alphas away, you heard them growling in protest causing you to shiver slightly. The pain started increasing as you felt your whole body burning up, your head felt like it wad spinning and being crushed as you started seeing dots

"a-agh!! o-ow!!!" You started gasping for air as it felt like your lungs were being squeezed, you heard people calling your name but a ringing sound overpowered the voices, you held your head and groaned as tears ran down your face, you seen blurry blobs of green and black. You felt something be placed in your mouth as a cold liquid washed it down your throat. You coughed a little and started feeling tired. You let sleep consume you, you were exhausted after everything that had happened today.

.

.

.