10. Extra chapter. Smut

hello everybody! I've grown out of this book, I will be taking suggestions for new stories though! also I've decided y'all deserved another smut chapter but this will be the last chapter. Enjoy ;))

(Belt spanking, choking, gagging, smut)

Y/N's POV- 

       Heat consumed your body, the smell of your scent drove him insane as he stared at your sprawled out body laying on his bed. You were fast asleep, not noticing your heat taking over while Dabi sat in his chair, in the corner fighting for control. His nails dug into the arm rest of the chair as he swallowed a growl that fought up his chest. It was taking everything in him to not mount and take you over and over.

"mmmph~" Suddenly the arm rest snapped as he gripped it tighter, his knuckles pale white as he let out a deep growl, his eyes dark and glossy while his pheremones spread through out the room. You squirmed as the scent lingered to your nose, your thighs squeezing shut as your eyes slowly fluttered open. Your hands rubbed the sleepiness out of your eyes as you sat up and yawned slightly, letting out a soft whimper of the heat built up between your thighs.

"w-what happened?" Your eyes met with his and you gasped slightly, seeing his state as he sweat and panted. Smelling the room you could smell the strong scents coming from the two of you, purring out softly you crawled to the edge of the bed. You didn't want to control yourself, you wanted him and you knew he wanted you just as much. He watched your every move, growling as your eyes darted to the tent in his pants.

"Watch what you're  doing kitten..." He warned you as you began crawling down from the bed. You rolled your eyes and settled yourself between his spread legs, you felt playful. You maintained eye contact as you nuzzled your face into his clothed crotch, smirking lightly as you heard him growl shakily.

"Daddy~" although you wanted to straddle his waist you did the next best thing... You stood up and ran, initiating a game of cat and mouse. He let out a loud roar as he immediately began to chase you, you almost submitted to him right then and there. But you persevered and ran faster, your heart racing rapidly as he gained speed. His arms reached out to grab you but you made a sharp turn making him stumble. You giggled as he growled in rage, you could smell how irritated he was in his pheremones, it was a sour scent.

"Get. the. fuck. back. HERE!" You stumbled slightly and whimpered as your body almost forced you into submission, he was still after you getting very close. You pushed yourself and ran down the stairs, hearing his irritated growl once more as your gripped the door handle to the front door.

"That's cheating!!" You yelled out as you were about to fling the door open, but you were too late. A large scarred hand slammed the door shut, you stared at the door in front of you and bit your lip, slowly turning around you looked up to him. A scowl on his face as he panted ad towered over you, the sight was enough for your knees to tremble.

"Best two out of three?" You giggled nervously but you were cut off as his hand shot around your throat, choking you in the most delicious way possible. You reached up to grab onto his arm but he quickly pinned both of your wrists up against the door with his free hand, his body pushed flush against yours and you gave in and submitted to him, purring as his scent surrounded you. 

"You're definitely getting punished for that." Before you knew it he picked you up and threw you over his shoulder, a light yelp slipped past your lips as you hung over his shoulder. You pouted as you moved your now free hands to scratch up his bare back, feeling him vibrate from growling.