11.

Yn's pov-

Waking up next to him felt like heaven, except for the soreness you felt. Your neck was throbbing and so wasn't your back. Last night was intense and didn't fail to bring a blush onto your face. You turned over, now facing his sleeping figure. He looked so peaceful, his features softened when he slept. When you had fallen asleep he had put clothes on you and himself, you wore a large t-shirt and a pair of his boxers and he just wore boxers.

You leaned up and gently kissed the tip of his nose, gasping softly as his eyes opened.

"Done checking me out yet kitten?" The smirk on his face grew as you blushed bright and rolled your eyes. What an ass.

"As a matter of fact, yes I am" you huffed from embarrassment and turned over, eyes wiring as he pressed his warm body against yours, and hard morning wood.

"I'm not taking care of that- I'm sore enough as it is" you stated quickly to which he just chuckled at, his hand gently brushed your hair away from your neck revealing his mark. He gently began to kiss it and you did your best to hold back moans.

"I didn't ask you to kitten" you let out a soft huff while your face heated up dangerously. You surprised him by rolling onto him and pushing him onto his back, your thighs straddling his waist as his erection poked you.

"Why do you have to be so hot?" You asked him, he shrugged and smirked, looking up at you he admired the beauty in all your features. "Why do you have to be so beautiful?" He questioned, your face became red and you shrugged, leaning down you gently connected your lips to his, he responded immediately. Placing his hands on your cheeks he deepened the kiss while you layed your hands on his chest. The moment was perfect.

After a minute had passed he had slowly pulled away from the kiss, his hands sliding down to your hips.

"How about I make us some breakfast?" As he spoke about food your stomach betrayed you, growling quietly your face could not turn redder. You nodded and he chuckled, suddenly sitting up, you fell on his chest. He stood up, hooking his hands under your knees to hold you up and your arms immediately wrapped around his neck.

If he could tease you by kissing your neck you could to, you began kissing his neck as he walked to the kitchen. Gently biting down you heard him groan and push his erection against you.

"Kitten, stop playing with me." You ignored him and kissed along his jaw line, you were driving him crazy. Before you knew it you were set onto the counter and his lips were attacking yours, the heated kiss had your knees shaking, his scent surrounded you and you loved it. He traveled kisses down your neck and onto your mark causing you to whimper and tilt your head for him.

Today was full of love, affection and lust. You both were having a great time. He slowly pulled away and left a soft passionate kiss on your lips. You both were panting as the kiss was broke, both smiling like idiots.

"I love you y/n"

"I love you too, so much"

He kissed you one last time before pulling away completely and walking to the fridge. "Would you like some eggs and toast, love?" Your face heated up and you nodded, his smile grew at your reaction and he pulled out eggs and butter.

"Are you sure you know how to cook?" You asked teasingly and he raised an eyebrow.

"Of course kitten"

"Mmmhmmm" He rolled his eyes and clicked his tongue as he began cooking, you swung your legs as you watched and began humming random songs quietly. Scheming up a little plan. Suddenly you teleported to the counter on the other side of the stove and kisses his cheek before teleporting back to your original spot and kissing his other cheek. He grinned and your mission was complete, seeing him smile made you smile.

"Could you show me your quirk? You never really told me what it was" He looked over at you and placed his hand up, little blue flames sprouted on his fingers before twirling together beautifully.

"I have blue flames, not as cool as yours but y'know" He shrugged and you furrowed your eyebrows, not as cool as yours?

" I think they're cooler!" He chuckled and held his hand out, 2 blue flamed silhouettes dancing appeared in the palm of his hand, recognizing them as you and him, you watched in awe as they swayed.

"It's beautiful" you said entranced, he watched you giggle as the flames dispersed and he leaned over to kiss your cheek.

"Thank you kitten" you smiled and he reached above you into a cabinet to grab plates and you got up on your knees to look in the other cabinet and grabbed bread before grabbing his hands.

"Could you toast these with your hands??" You tilted your head and he shrugged lightly.

"I could try" you placed a piece in his hand and placed his other hand on top of it. His hands heated up to quickly and immediately charred it. Burnt piece of bread crumbled to the counter as he frowned.

"Try a little slower" you said, he nodded slightly and you placed another piece of bread in his hand, placing the other hand on top again. He slowly heated his hands up this time and out came a nicely tosted piece of toast.

"Ooooo" you giggled and he set the toast down before doing it again, you watched fascinated.

"Toast is done" you reached down to a drawer and pulled out a butter knife before spreading butter on the toast for you both, he gently placed the eggs on the plates. You grabbed the plates and teleported to the table and then teleported to the cupboards, grabbing two cups.

"What would you like to drink?" He thought for a moment.

"Hmm just water" you teleported to the sink and filled the cup before teleporting to the table and setting it down, he just watched, amused. You teleported to the fridge and poured milk into your glass before grabbing onto him and teleporting you both to the table. He kissed your cheek before sitting down and you giggled.

You both ate and talked, talking about your interest. Laughing together and enjoying the moment, he definitely knew how to cook.

"So y/n... after school would you maybe want to.. move in with me? I hate being apart from you so much." Your heart had butterflies, so many. You teleported to his lap and immediately hugged him.

"Yes yes yes! I'm so happy with you, if I could choose I'd never be away from you" He immediately hugged you back, tightly, breathing in eachothers scent put you both at ease.

A/N

Sorry for making yall wait! I will continue this story, I'll post as often as possible but I have a tight schedule. I'll try my best, thank you for all of the support, I'm greatfull for everyone, have a happy holiday ^^