13.

y/n's pov:

His lips trailed down your neck, his warm breath causing goosebumps to travel down your body. Your soft gasps encouraging him to continue. You could feel the passion in his pheromones and you were sure that yours were drenched in it. You sat with your knees on both sides of his waist, he was sat up, leaving passionate kisses down your neck while you gently gripped his shoulders. 

"You smell so good kitten" You purred out in response and rolled your hips on his, a low growl escaping his throat. His hands slowly grasped the edge of your shirt, carefully pulling it over your head. Your cheeks blazed with heat while his gaze sat on your chest, adoring your figure before they flickered to your eyes.

"You're so beautiful y/n..." You leaned in and connected your lips with his, your tongues intertwining while his arms wrapped around your waist, holding you even closer. This moment was perfect, filled with love that would never end. 

"I will protect you with everything I have, no one will ever hurt you again I swear on my life. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if you get hurt. But I won't let that happen." He panted out softly, the kiss broken when he had spoken. Your cheeks turned a soft pink, his words meant a lot to you. 

"I love you so much Dabi"

"I love you too y/n" He flipped you both over, now in between your thighs. The air felt intoxicating, his scent thickly roaming the room, making your head dizzy. All that could be heard were soft pants. You could feel his clothed bulge press against your burning core, but he was taking his time making it a very special moment. His lips smoothly slid down your neck, nipping gently and kissing your chest, kneading your breasts with his large, calloused hands.

"I want to make love to you y/n, do I have your permission?" Your stomach filled with butterflies, cheeks burning brightly while you nodded slightly.

"y-yes you can, please" A small smiled played on his lips as he kissed down your stomach, getting dangerously close to your desperate area. His eyes were trained on you while he unbuttoned and gently tugged off your shorts and panties.

"I will worship every part of you, love" His words made you whimper slightly in need. His lips pressed against your inner thigh of your left leg; eyes glued to your expressions. He took his time, kissing and nibbling at your thighs while you were exposed fully in front of him, but he just watched your face. He finally inched closer, kissing right next to your core, listening at your heavy but soft breath hitch. 

"You're so wonderful kitten, all those beautiful sounds and I've barley done anything" A sudden moan slipped past your lips as he ran his tongue over your clit, your hands gently fisted the sheets while your back arched up, you felt so sensitive after all the teasing and foreplay. His tongue worked wonders, swirling around your clit. a soft squeak escaped your lips as he nibbled on your clit. You shot upright but were surprised by his lips on yours, something was erotic about tasting yourself on his lips. 

He hummed into the kiss while he layed you back on the bed. Hovering over you he unzipped his dress pants, your hands worked at the top couple of buttons on his dress shirt. You hadn't even noticed when he rolled the condom on himself, he slowly pulled away from the kiss and gazed lovingly into your eyes.

"Ready kitten?" You nodded and took a deep breath, gazing into his eyes.

"y-yes" He slowly leaned in and pressed a sultry kiss on your forehead as he carefully pressed into your heat, the pain of him stretching you out made you stiffen slightly.

"relax love" He rubbed circles into the side of your hips with his thumbs while you let out shaky breaths. 

"Is it okay to move now?" He asked after a couple of minutes.

"yes i-it's okay now Dabi" His hips gently began thrusting forwards, you let out soft gasps and your eyebrows furrowed. It felt so good.

"Does that feel good?" His hand came up to gently brush hair behind your ear and his lower lip got trapped between his teeth from your expression. You let out a soft moan and leaned your head back on the bed, a desperate look on your face.

"y-yes it feels so good, m-more please" His hips sped up smoothly at your request, soft groans filled the room along with a quiet noise of skin against skin. He angled his hips to hit your sweet spot each time. You immediately responded, whimpering while you gripped the sheets tightly, eyes squeezing shut as your thighs trembled. 

"Moan for me, in our home you can be as loud as you please darling" You did just as he said, letting moans flood from your mouth, encouraging him to go faster, keeping a smooth quick pace making you see stars. Your arms shot out around his neck, pulling him into an embrace as he thrusted deliciously, his arms wrapped around your waist tightly, gently pulling you down into his thrusts.

"fuck.. you feel so good, I'm not going to last long" He groaned out softly and you panted quickly, eyebrows furrowing from the immense pleasure.

"c-can we mark eachother..?" Your small voice called out nervously and he immediately stopped his movements, leaning back to look at you.

"Are you sure you're ready for that?" He sounded excited, a wide smile on his face while he awaited your answer, him marking you was only temporary it faded after awhile but, if you mark each other it's permanent. You smiled shyly and nodded quickly. His hips suddenly thrusted again, but brutally. Your back arched a bit while you cried out from surprised, you were getting pushed over the edge, he was attacking your sensitive spot relentlessly.

"Now." You both leaned in, sinking your teeth into each other's necks as euphoric orgasms blew through the two of you, he stiffened up and you trembled lightly, moaning into his neck while he groaned into yours. You both licked up each other's wounds and you laid your head against his chest while panting and blushing.

"You're the one for me, I will cherish you forever Dabi." You whispered out, looking up at him to see him blushing and smiling, he leaned down and gently kissed your forehead."

"Forever and always y/n"

.

.

.

A sweet little chapter ^^