3

Jungkooks POV

The day at school ended so I went out the gate to wait for Taehyung.

"Who you waiting for?" Hoseok asked walking up to me.

"Taehyung. He asked to hang out later" I answered.

"Ah I see. Good luck working with him by the way for music. He's likely not going to do any of the work" Hoseok told me.

"Yea I am aware. But surprisingly he does seem a bit more behaved around me so maybe he will actually help" I said shrugging.

"Anyways I got to head home now. If Taehyung isn't here in 15 minutes don't wait for him. Or if you do text me and I will come down here and wait with you alright?" Hoseok said.

I nodded.

"Okay hyung" I said to him.

"Bye" Hoseok said now walking down the road.

"Bye" I said back to him and I slouched against the schools fense.

I watched the time tick by and I felt my stomach rumbling.

I got my phone out and texted Taehyung.

3:15pm

Where are you?

3:16pm

Sorry I ran into the principle walking out :(

I will be there soon Jeon

I looked at his messages then put my phone away.

I looked around and saw a group of males walking my way.

The group consisted of males my friend group doesn't like so usually I would dodge the group but there's no where to hide if I'm all alone waiting by the road.

"Well well well if it isn't the fag all alone" They said surrounding me.

I rolled my eyes.

"What do you want Korain?" I asked the male speaking to me.

Korain is like the leader of there group. He talks the talk and walks the walk.

"You got any food? Any money?" He asked.

"Of course I don't shit head. We litterly can get free food at the cafeteria and I don't need money for that" I said to him.

"What did you just call me fag" Korain said getting closer to me.

I saw his fingers form into a fist.

"Jeon" I heard Taehyung say as he pushed some males aside.

They all scattered seeing Taehyung.

They all were alot weaker and skinner then Taehyung so they know he would beat them up if he could.

"Fuck you need to stand your ground" Taehyung said as we walked down the side of the road.

"They aren't scared of me like they are of you" I said to him.

"Please you actually would be stronger then them. It's because they can tell your scared of them. There's more of them so they try to target you because you shy away" Taehyung said walking to his house next to me.