30

Jungkooks POV

I watched tears run down Taehyungs face.

He instantly stepped forwards and tightly hugged me.

I wrapped my arms back around him holding him tightly to me.

He pulled out of the hug a bit to be able to look at my face.

"I love you too Jungkook. More then everything. I couldn't care about my reputation honestly just to be able to call you mine. I will do anything to have you be mine" Taehyung said looking into my eyes.

I felt myself smile as happy tears ran down my cheeks.

Taehyung smiled and pressed his lips to mine.

We kissed passionately alone in the hallway.

Taehyung held my lower back and just leaned in kissing me.

My arms were draped over his shoulders.

It felt very romantic.

Then we pulled out of the kisses and just looked into each others glossy eyes from crying and looked at each others puffy lips.

I smiled knowing I am in a public place where anyone could see us together at moment but yet I have been kissing and hugging him in public.

"Want to come back to mine tonight?" Taehyung said still looking into my eyes.

I nodded smiling.

"Yes please. I will just need to tell- Shit Jimin" I said grabbing Taehyungs hand and running with Taehyung down the hallway.

"Wait whats so urgent to do with Jimin?" Taehyung asked me.

"I gave Jimin to Yoongi to look after and if Jimin likes Yoongi and is kissing people shit could go bad. Like what if Jimin exposes himself to Yoongi and everything but didn't intend on doing that but does it because he is drunk. Or say worse happens..." I said pulling Taehyung into the gym, our fingers intertwining.

But that's when shit all went wrong...

I saw Jimins lips all over Yoongis.

"Shit" Taehyung said seeing Jimin sitting on Yoongis lap.

Crash...

The sound of plates and glasses hit the ground shattering in front of Taehyung and I.

That's when I recognized who was in front of me dropping the items.

Hoseok.

He turned around facing Taehyung and I.

Tears streamed down his face and his mouth was wide open in shock.

I was to late...

No. No. No...

Everything is going wrong...

"Hoseok" I said as he looked at Taehyung and I and then back at Jimin kissing Yoongi.

Hoseok looked pale.

As though he had seen a ghost.

As though his heart was just shattered into tiny little pieces like the items he dropped.

"D-did you know?" Hoseok said stuttering.

"Did I know what?" I asked him.

"Did you know they both liked each other?" Hoseok said now shaking.

Music still played in the background but no one carried enough about the drama taking place except us.

"No... I mean I knew Jimin liked Yoongi but I didn't know Yoongi liked Jimin" I said.