14

Jungkook's POV

We then started doing work in our English class. 

Of course through out the class Jimin ran his hand over mine when ever I placed it on the table because I removed my arm from around his chair so it was easier to do work. 

And every time we talked he would playfully laugh at the end smiling widely looking at me which was completely fake and he also grabbed my left hand which was on my desk.

He made it look like we were way more bubbly and enjoying each others company which, I could tell really fucked Taehyung off.

Once class was over Jimin walked closely by me but Taehyung grabbed my hand which I expected and Jimin looked over at me.

"See you later Jungkook" Jimin said walking away.

"We need to talk" Taehyung said to me.

"About what?" I asked as we headed towards where we sit during breaks.

"Firstly, is Jimin on his fucking period from snapping at Yoongi?" Taehyung said which I laughed at.

"He must be" I answered and I heard Taehyung chuckle.

"Also when did you leave my house?" He questioned sounding concerned.

"Um maybe around 8:15am" I said as we entered the cafeteria.

"Ah okay. You didn't wait for me?" He questioned.

I can't say I didn't want him to see my hickeys which he gave to me in case he woke up wondering if he gave them to me.

We stopped at the table in the cafeteria that we sit at. 

I turned to face Taehyung.

"How much of yesterday night do you remember?" I asked him looking dead into his eyes.

He looked back into mine and almost froze for a second.

"Nothing" He said looking at me.

"What does this have to do with what you asked me Jeon?" He snapped.

"I had study to do for my history exam and didn't want to disturb you in case you wanted to bring some girl over" I answered.

He smirked pushing his tongue against his cheek still looking at me.

"Let me guess. You saw what was in the bin and left?" Taehyung asked me.

"Well it's not like I would want to stay in case you fuck another girl while I'm out of it" I answered.

"Look, Jeon, I don't know what happened last night. But it kind of makes sense that I would get horny if I don't fuck someone for over 24 hours as I didn't during the day as I spent my day with you. So I'm sorry if that fact makes you feel uncomfortable but you can't expect me not to invite a girl over just because of you" Taehyung said before walking around the table and sitting down next to Hoseok.

I felt rather angry. But I also felt like crying.

Of course.

How am I so silly to forget a play boy who spends so much time with his best friend really needs to release his urges and fuck a girl before he goes insane while hes drunk.

God maybe I do mean nothing to him.

Maybe I just am his friend.

I stood their alone and looked at Taehyung confused who looked at me directly at me.

Please don't cry I thought to myself.

But within a second I felt a small soft hand in mine.

I knew Jimin could tell something Taehyung said distressed me.