40

Jungkooks POV

"Has any of you seen Taehyung?" I asked looking at my friends when lunch started.

"I haven't seen him since both you and him snuck out of music" Yoongi said.

I sat down feeling worried.

"Jungkook I just over heard a females conversation when I went to put my drink in the bin" Jimin said sitting down at the table next to where I stood.

"What was it?" I asked eagerly.

"She was talking about Taehyung being strapped up and multiple girls signing up to fuck him" Jimin said to me.

"What!?" I said shocked.

"They even have video proof of it but when they saw me looking they quickly hid it because they knew I'm Taehyungs friend" Jimin said.

My heart raced.

I last saw Taehyung in the closet... maybe he never left the closet because someone over powered Taehyung!?

I ran out of the room and into the library.

I walked over to the Janitors closet.

And sure enough I heard moans.

I tried the door. Was jammed.

That's when I saw a girl looking at me.

I walked over to her.

"Do you have something to do with what is going on in the janitors closet?" I asked her.

She shook her head.

"No. I just have heard moans coming from their for over a period and keep seeing females coming and going. I don't understand what is going on" She said.

She looks young.

But she also looks very pretty.

"I need your help" I said to her.

"If I help you. What do I get in return?" She asked.

"Well what would you want?" I asked her.

"You have to buy me Milkis for the entire year and help me with my dance project and I will help you" She said.

"Ugh fine" I said.

"Basically my boyfriend is being strapped down so I need you to get the girls attention and make the door open. It won't open for me because they are against us dating so that's why I need help" I said to her.

She nodded.

"Alright" She said walking over to the door with me.

She knocked on it.

"Hey I'm not done yet!" A girl squealed while moaning which was a sickening sound to me.

"What's your boyfriends name?" she asked me.

"Taehyung" I whispered.

"Oi. I know you ain't done but maybe we could get a threesome going with Taehyung" She said.

"A threesome!? What if I want Taehyung to myself" The girl said moaning.

"Just think about it hun! You bouncing on his dick while he eats me out and I just play with your boobs" The girl said trying to get the girl to unlock the door.

"That would be hot" I heard the women say.

"Alright then. Are you alone?" The women said on the other side of the door.

"Yea I'm alone" She said pushing me so that if the door opens, the women inside can only see the young female that I'm with.

The door slowly creaked open.