31

Jungkooks POV

"Are you gonna get laid tonight by Taehyung Kookie?"

I blushed.

"I kind of hope so to be honest" I said biting my lip.

"Damn you look so nervous" Hoseok said chuckling wiping his eyes.

"I haven't had that kind of sex before dude. Of course I'm nervous" I said to him.

He grinned.

"Ah I would say Taehyung will take good care of you but I know Taehyung can be quite rough in bed because he knows what he wants. Well a lot of females who have slept with him have said that" Hoseok said.

I nodded.

"I am aware he seems rough in bed. Like god have you seen my neck" I said to Hoseok who nodded.

"Just be careful alright. But you should enjoy it" Hoseok said.

"Have you had sex?" I asked him.

"Honestly no. I haven't had anything but a blow job" Hoseok said.

"Would you let me take your virginity after Taehyung takes mine?" I said chuckling as a joke.

"If you were serious. I would consider it honestly" Hoseok said looking away from me.

My mouth fell open and I slapped him.

"God so desperate" I said laughing.

He rolled his eyes.

"Mmm I can't wait to hear Taehyungs groans in my ear" I said feeling horny just thinking about it.

"Ah. In my opinion. Gross. But good for you" Hoseok said.

I laughed.

"Shall we head back to the ball? I will be their for you if you need it" I said to Hoseok.

He nodded.

"I probably won't stay much longer anyways. So yea. Let's go back and party a bit more before I leave" Hoseok said grabbing my hand and skipping down the corridor happily with me.

We headed back inside the gym where I saw Jimin dancing with Yoongi but he instantly came over to me when he saw me.

"Jungkook. I'm so sorry" he said.

He must be more sober now.

"No it's okay. You didn't know what you were doing" I said to him.

"I know. But I shouldn't have treated you in that way. I should just understand that you love Taehyung and have left you alone instead of involving myself" Jimin said to me.

"Its okay. Your still a great friend. You did fuck up but I forgive you for your fuck up" I said to him.

He smiled giving me a hug.

"And Hoseok" he said turning to Hoseok who gulped nervously.

"I am truly sorry for kissing the guy you like. I was completely out of it. Honestly after kissing him I have realized I had a sexual attraction to Yoongi but didn't actually want to date him because I don't fully think our personalities are right together. So I'm sorry if I took his heart away from you when it should have been set on you" Jimin said.

"No no it's okay. I always had a feeling Yoongi liked you no matter what. So like Jungkook told me, I just need to find someone who loves me back. But I appreciate the apology" Hoseok said.

Jimin smiled a bit and Hoseok smiled back.

They both then hugged it out.

Yoongi stood with Taehyung but as soon as I looked at Taehyung I noticed he was just watching me.