42

Jungkooks POV

"Hi. I want to see my father please..."

We all looked over to see Nari talking to the lady at the counter.

"Your father is in a meeting currently Nari" The lady said.

Such a rebellious young girl has the strictest man as her father... did not see that coming...

"I'm sure he can make time for me. It's important" Nari said fluttering her eye lashes at the lady and pouting.

"Oh alright. I will go tell him you want to speak to him" The women said standing up and walking away from the desk.

Nari looked at us putting the lolly pop back into her mouth.

"I'm sure he can make time for me. It's important~" Taehyung said mimicking the way she asked and dramatically pouting while fluttering his eyes lashes.

"Fuck off. I am trying to help you so don't give me that bullshit. I will act nice to adults to get what I want even though I'm not a sweet little princess which is how they think I am" She said to us before the lady came back.

"Go in that room. He will be out in a bit" The lady said pointing to an office looking room to the side of Jimin.

We all walked in and sat down at the table.

"Anything else we should know about you little precious princess?" Taehyung asked looking at Nari.

"I do karate so will fuck you up if you touch me" She said with a innocent smile.

I laughed seeing Taehyungs eyes widen.

"Anything else?" Jimin asked.

"I smoke, drink, party and sneak out of my parents house. I'm an only child. I like cats. My favorite food is Tteokbokki and my favorite drink is Milkis" She said.

 My favorite food is Tteokbokki and my favorite drink is Milkis" She said

We listened and nodded.

"And I'm straight" She said nodding.

We nodded again.

That's when we saw the principle walk in.

Nari got up smiling and hugging her father.

But that's when he looked at Taehyung.

"Oh no. What now..." He said sighing while keeping his eyes on Taehyung.

Nari closed the door.

"Father, I need you to listen to what Taehyung says. He's the innocent one alright" Nari said sitting down beside Taehyung.

I sat on the other side of Taehyung and Jimin sat beside me while her dad sat down facing us.

"Go ahead Taehyung" The principle said sighing.

"Alright, so I was in the library... I was hit over the head with a bat and then tied up and raped by multiple women in the Janitors closet in the library" Taehyung said.