4

Jungkook's POV

"So any ideas for the song?" I asked Taehyung trying to calm down.

"We could call it Never not. As in like never going to forget memories, love etc" Taehyung said drinking some banana milk.

"Alright" I said getting out my laptop and writing out the title.

"Hey can you share that with me and then in like my own time I can write some lyrics down as well as you do the same?" Taehyung asked me.

"Yea sure" I said sharing the document with Taehyung.

"Thanks" He said standing up and walking over to the bench.

I looked over seeing him pull out a bottle of Vodka from under the bench.

He came over and sat back down opening the bottle.

He drunk some from the bottle.

"Bro if you drink it like that you will be drunk in seconds" I said looking at him.

"Jeon maybe I want to be drunk?" He said looking at me.

"Want some?" He asked smirking and holding out the bottle to me.

I know my mother would be so mad if I drunk some right now... but she isn't here.

I took the bottle and drank some of the Vodka.

Taehyung smirked.

"Are you a light weight?" He asked me.

I shook my head.

"Good because secretly I am, so if I get drunk you need to take care of me, alright?" He said drinking down a lot of Vodka.

"Taehyung" I said grabbing the bottle off him and he laughed.

"Are you sure your not older then me?" He asked then burped.

"Ew your so gross" I said taking the vodka back over to the bench.

"And of course I'm not older then you Tae" I said.

"Are you sure? You have morals of a grandma" Taehyung said slouching over the couch looking at me.

"How do I have morals of a grandma!?" I shouted at him.

"Bitch please... you are gonna be a virgin till you get married" He said chuckling.

I sat down in front of Taehyung on the couch and crossed my legs up onto the couch.

I slapped Taehyung's arm.

"I will not" I whined.

"You won't because you plan not to be or because your going to sleep with someone and prove me wrong soon?" Taehyung asked me.

"I plan not to be but then I also plan on sleeping with someone to prove you wrong" I said.

I could smell the alcohol on Taehyung's breath as he sat near me.

"Jeon... I need permission from you about something" He said. His face looked serious.

"What is it?" I asked him.

There's so many possible thing's he could say...

I watched him look down at his lap.

Then he looked up smirking.

"If you die young do you give me permission to tell the story of you being a virgin at your funeral?" Taehyung asked and we both burst out laughing.

"Taehyung!" I squealed and hit him with a pillow.

He laughed taking the pillow I held and started hitting me with it.