41

Jungkooks POV

"Too the cafeteria we go!"

Taehyung and I walked into the cafeteria.

I heard a lot of gasps when Taehyung walked in behind me.

We stormed over to our friends table.

"Jimin" I said approaching the table.

"Taehyung! Are you okay?" Our friends said when he approached them.

"I'm fine" he said.

"Jiminie. Who was the girls who had a recording of Taehyung on their phone which you saw?" I asked.

"Ah the two girls over their" Jimin said pointing to two girls who were looking at us.

I saw them.

I grabbed Taehyungs wrist and pulled him over to the girls.

"Where did you get that video from?" I asked in a serious tone.

"What video?" The girls said playing petty.

"The one where I was being fucked in the closet dip shits. Don't mess with us. You better get speaking right now or-" Taehyung started.

"Or what? You can't touch us" the girls said laughing.

I sighed.

Taehyung slammed his hand against their table making the girls stumble a bit.

"Who sent you the video. And may I please see it before I break you both" Taehyung said in a deep husky tone.

"Like I said. You can't touch us without getting into bigger trouble. So boo hoo Kim Taehyung. Go fuck Jungkook and sulk away from us" the girls said.

"Oi hoes. You better fucking send them the video and tell them who sent you it or I will fuck you both up. I may look short and young but I will claw your eyes out and slap you like a mother fucker. So do as I say right now before it's to late" I heard Nari say now standing between Taehyung and I.

The girls hesitated but Nari grabbed a hold of one of the girls hair and gave it a yank.

"Who sent you the videos bitches" Nari said slaming the girls head down on the table.

"Catline sent the videos and I just sent Taehyung the video now please let go of her" The other girl squealed.

Nari looked at Taehyung who checked his phone.

"Yep I have it. You can let go of her" Taehyung said and Nari listened.

I smiled as we approached Catlines table.

"Catline" Taehyung said and she looked up surprised to hear Taehyungs voice.

She sat with Korain.

"How did you get out?" She asked confused.

"Does it look like I am a dumb idiot who doesn't have friends?" Taehyung questioned slamming his hands against her table.

"Why did you do it" Taehyung asked angrily.

"Come on Pooh Bear" she said to Taehyung which none of us expected.

"You just needed to learn that having sex with a male isn't the way. That you should be with me. We would make an unstoppable team together" she said to Taehyung.

"Right so that's what this is about. Catline, you and I were never something and never will be. I fucked you for pleasure. Not to date" Taehyung said to her.

"Oh bullshit. You can't actually be in love with that ugly male right their. The gay fag shouldn't even exist. You should be with someone who will look good by your side. Not a gay ugly fag that no one knows" Catline said referencing to me while looking into Taehyungs eyes.

Both Taehyung and I were angry.

"News flash slut, your the ugly bitch in this equation. You can shut up about my boyfriend because he's more real then any of you could be who has a genuine care and love for me so shut the actual fuck up you irrelevant unpopular nobody who wishes she had a higher status. I need a list of everyone who fucked me right now and you are going to give it to me before you get beaten up" Taehyung said in a deathly tone.

Catline even looked a bit scared.

"Don't speak to her like that" Korain said speaking up for her.

"And what are you going to do about it you weak piece of shit" Taehyung said as Korain stood up.

"I hit you with a bat once and you fell unconscious. Are you sure your not the weak one?" Korain said.

"Give us the list" I said speaking up and stepping forward.

"Ah Jungkook. I never got to meet you. But I never particularly liked you" she said looking at me.

Nari walked over to Catline and grabbed a hold of Catlines hair taking a hold of Korains bat too.

"List" Taehyung demanded.

Catline went to shake her head so Nari tugged hard on her hair.

She then pulled out of her bag a piece of paper which had students names on it.

She handed it to Taehyung.

"You won't get away with it Kim Taehyung. You will regret dating Jungkook" she said as Nari let go of Catlines hair.

Korain left to scared of us.

Taehyung pulled his middle finger at her before we all walked towards the exit of the cafeteria.

Jimin walked over and joined us.

"Who's the girl?" He asked me.

"This is Nari. She helped me to get Tae out of being tied down in the Janitors closet" I said to Jimin.

"Howdy" she said smiling at Jimin.

"Hey" Jimin said smiling at her.

"I don't owe you anything else for helping us again do I?" I asked Nari sighing.

"Nah. Honestly I just wanted to fight someone. And you guys seem so cool. I have no friends so you know. Maybe I could make this work in my favor" Nari said as we headed down the hallway to the principles office.

"You seem like a cool person so I would be cool with you joining us" I said to Nari who smiled.

We entered the principles office.

"Hi. I want to see my father please..."

(Hello everyone. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please comment, vote and follow me on wattpad. Also follow m on Instagram, details are in my wattpad bio.

Also add this book to your library if you are enjoying it.

Ahhhhhhhh! They look so goood. My Jiminie looks so hot!

Also what yal think about the final bit about the father. Like who's father??? And what do yal think of Nari? She's a bit like a young rebellious girl seeking adventure and friends.

Anyways that's all for now. Stay safe, healthy, and warm... God I can't wait to get rid of my cold... anyways byeeee :)