39

Third person POV

"Are you sure you want to go ahead with this plan. It could break both Jungkook and Taehyungs heart" a female said.

"So. Who cares. Taehyung had his eyes on me before Jungkook swooped in and took him from me. Jungkook deserves pay back. And Taehyung needs to see who he really should be with" Another female spoke.

Jungkooks POV

I walked into my form class on Monday morning.

But regretted even walking inside the room.

Because a female sat on Taehyungs desk facing him.

She was in a short dress so I knew he probably could see her underwear which really fucked me off.

I walked over to Jimin and sat down.

"Good morning" Jimin said to me however I didn't answer.

I felt to fucked off that I couldn't just go lift the women sitting on Taehyungs desk in front of him because she could claim I touched her inapropritly so therefore I wasn't in the mood for falling to anyone.

But a second later Taehyung appeared beside me and he sat down in my lap facing me while pressing his head against my chest.

My heart burst.

Maybe Taehyung really does want to make us work...

I smiled feeling his body in my arms.

This is the first time Taehyung has done anything with me in front of people at school since kissing me on the prom night.

"Jungkook I think the girls in this class are planning stuff to break us up" Taehyung whispered to me.

"Really!?" I said shocked.

"Yes. She just sat on my desk wearing thongs and tried to flirt with me. As well as I noticed one of the girls slip something into your locker so just be careful when you go to your locker. But I sense something fishy going on. And I don't like it" Taehyung said whispering to me now looking at my face.

I nodded agreeing.

"How was having sex with Hoseok by the way?" Taehyung said smirking at Jimin.

Jimin smiled.

"I was waiting for that question to be brought up. It was actually really good" Jimin said.

"Why was it really good?" I asked him.

"Um Hoseok is very fit. So has a stunning body from his job profession. As well as he is very good at placing his hands on your body and he looks pretty hot when he starts sweating. And Hoseok with messy hair is just the definition of hot" Jimin said.

"First time having sex with a male?" Taehyung asked him.

"Yes but Hoseok doesn't know that" Jimin said blushing lightly.

"Did you enjoy it more then fucking a pussy?" Taehyung asked.

"I'm not sure. It was definetely different. However I did enjoy it. Was a different kind of pleasure" Jimin answered.

"Ah so you were the bottom" I said chuckling to him.

"You are a bottom too Kook" Jimin whined.

"Haha aye. Just drink some alcohol with Hoseok. By the end... Bottom's Up... Like literally your ass while be up when he starts giving you his dick" Taehyung said.

Jimin laughed.

"That may work for you both, but I'm fine having sober sex where I don't drink down to the bottom of a beer just to lift my ass in the air" Jimin said.