5

Jungkook's POV

Taehyung's lips pressed to my parted lips... What the hell is happening right now!

He pressed his hand's against my cheeks and put his entire body down so he was lying on top of me.

I felt my heart beat super fast in my chest.

I wanted to push him off and scream out of excitement, or push Taehyung off me and call him gross to pretend like I'm not gay, but I didn't want to waste the opportunity even if Taehyung is very drunk and is likely that's the only reason he's kissing me.

I softly kissed Taehyung as he left pecks on my lips.

Then I felt Taehyungs tongue slide into my mouth.

We just lay on the couch as his tongue explored my mouth.

I felt my tongue go into Taehyungs mouth. 

Of course all I could taste was vodka but I didn't want the moment to end.

Taehyung then pulled back from the kiss and got off me.

I felt my entire face blush.

"Jeon, I'm going to go to bed and I think you should leave" Taehyung said standing to the side looking at me while I sat up right.

I nodded feeling my entire body tingle and the sensation of passion on my lips.

I got up slowly and quickly packed away my belongings and headed for the door passing Taehyung.

"Jeon" I heard Taehyung say.

I didn't want to turn around. I felt like just sprinting out the door and going home and curling up in bed.

But I didn't. I stopped and turned around to face Taehyung.

He stood close ish to me.

"Don't tell anyone I took your first kiss" Taehyung said looking awkwardly down at his navy blue socks.

"Okay" I said turning to leave.

"And Jeon" Taehyung said.

This time I didn't turn around. 

I just waited for what he had to say.

"Come to my place tomorrow after school, I need some help with our English homework, I can meet you at the gate" I heard him say.

I gulped.

"See you then Tae" I said opening the door and leaving Taehyung's apartment.

I walked down the road towards my house around the block.

I felt my heart skip a beat.

A male... my crush... my best friend... Taehyung... kissed me...

I felt so right but then it felt so wrong.

And I have so many questions in my head.

It felt so nice feeling Taehyungs body against mine, and his long slender fingers places to my cheek, as well as his luscious lips against mine.

But then I felt horribly wrong because Taehyung had drunk way to much alcohol.

As well as I'm scared Taehyung is going to remember what happened between us.

What if he pulls something against me and tells the whole school that I tried to kiss Taehyung... or tells everyone I'm gay...

Or what if I loose my best friend from it...

Or even... what if tomorrow Taehyung has a go at me for not shoving him off...

There's so much that could go wrong for me just from kissing my best friend who is the most popular male in school because of being a fuckboy.