10

Jungkook's POV

"Want to get drunk with me Jeon?"

"Thought you'd never ask" I said grinning as we ran up to Taehyung's apartment and went up the elevator and to his room.

He closed the door and I put my things down on a bench by the door.

"Want to get drunk straight away or?" I heard Taehyung ask.

"Why not" I said feeling excited.

"Though you mind if I stay the night because my parents would freak out if they found out I got drunk" I said biting my lip.

"Yea sure" Taehyung said.

I took my phone out of my pocket and texted my parents who allowed me to stay the night.

"Want to order Pizza?" Taehyung asked me.

"Yep" I said.

"Alright you can call" Taehyung said passing me a sheet with the number on it.

"You want your usual I presume?" I asked Taehyung.

"Yep. You bet" He said.

"I will be right back though because I'm going to go toilet" Taehyung said walking towards the hallway.

I leaned against the kitchen counter and ordered our pizza's.

I just hung up when I felt a huge amount of pain rush to my ass after Taehyung slapped it really hard.

"Fuck" I groaned when he hit my ass.

I turned to face Taehyung who laughed at me.

"Why would you even do that" I whined.

"I don't know. You shouldn't have been leaning over the kitchen bench" Taehyung said.

"You know I probably have a red hand print on my ass now" I said looking at Taehyung.

"Probably. Want me to check?" Taehyung said grabbing my shoulders and turning me to face the bench.

"No" I squealed.

Taehyung chuckled.

"Hmmm. I'm not sure there's a mark" Taehyung said rubbing his hand over my ass.

I felt my ass tingle where he rubbed my ass.

Then he slapped my ass hard again.

The sound of my skin being slapped was insane.

"Fuck! Taehyung I am going to kill you" I groaned in pain.

Taehyung instantly let go of me as I chased him and pushed him over onto his bed.

Taehyung attempted to get up before I could get over him but I pushed him back down into the bed.

"Fuck I didn't know you were actually strong Jeon" Taehyung said as I crawled on top of him and held him down.

"Dick" I said poking my tongue out at him and he chuckled.

"Aish that actually really hurt" I whined down sitting on his thighs.

"I'm sorry Jeon" He said laughing.

"Tae you can't exactly be sorry if you are laughing at me" I said and he sat up now that I wasn't holding him down.

I sat on his lap and Taehyung was very close to me.

"Would you rather I gave you a hug to prove I'm sorry?" Taehyung asked in a low voice looking into my eyes.

My heart raced from the way he looked at me.