17

Third Person POV

"But what about fucking that girl while Jungkook was asleep!? You claim to like Jungkook but then you did that?!"

"Um" Taehyung said blushing. 

"Jungkook lightly groaning kind of made me get a boner and when I got back from Hoseok at the door I kind of really wanted to get rid of it but I didn't want to do things with Jungkook that were to that level sexual when he wasn't sober so I invited a girl around so that I wouldn't take advantage of Jungkook" Taehyung said. 

"Wow" Jimin said.

Taehyung nodded.

"Because I would have happily done more to Jungkook just it didn't feel right because he wasn't sober" Taehyung said.

"Honestly I thought of Jungkook the whole time. Even when I fuck girls at school, he's all I think about. Even when am not fucking someone, I just think about Jungkook" Taehyung said to Jimin.

"Aw that's sweet" Jimin coed.

"Look, If you get the guts to ask Jungkook to the formal you can have him, if not I will take him and make him happy, alright? Then you can sort out liking a guy and why you may like Jungkook" Jimin said standing up.

Taehyung nodded.

"Please don't tell anyone this" Taehyung said to Jimin.

"I won't however everyone at the table knows about Jungkook liking you and the fact you gave him the hickeys. I couldn't keep my mouth shut but everything was only heard by our table so don't worry" Jimin said which Taehyung nodded about. 

"So it's likely everyone thinks I'm an asshole except you?" Taehyung asked.

"Yes except Yoongi told all of us but Jungkook that you like him so we are towards Jungkook side, however we also can see things from your side but I'm most likely now seeing it from your side then them" Jimin said.

Jungkook's POV

I looked up feeling hungry. 

The schools food normally was gross but the food in the vending machine taste good so I really wish Jimin could bring me the banana milk right now.

"Kook, are you going to eat?" Jin asked.

"The school food is bundy" I said to him who nodded agreeing.

"Want some banana milk then?" I looked over and was surprised to see Taehyung offering me banana milk.

"Where's Jimin?" I instantly asked.

"He went to his locker" Taehyung told me.

"You didn't touch him did you?" I asked raising my eyebrows. 

"Well yes and no" Taehyung answered.

"Taehyung!" Hoseok shouted.

"Hey calm down" Taehyung said.

Then Jimin happily skipped into the cafeteria.

I jumped up straight away.

"How the fuck did he touch you!?" I said shaking Jimins shoulders.

Jimin laughed.

"Jeon all I did was push him" Taehyung said.

"Is that true?" I asked Jimin who grabbed my hand and pulled me back over to where I sat next to Taehyung and shoved me down next to Taehyung.

Then he sat down next to me.

"Jeon because I was mad at you earlier doesn't mean I touched Jimin badly" Taehyung said to me.