13. What If

Warning: This chapter includes sexual content and mature language.

"AHHHH...." Zhou Zishu screamed again as Wen Kexing spanked his ass non-stop while he continued to fuck him from behind. His arms were restrained behind his back with Wen Kexing's leather belt, his shoulders and neck were painted with love bites, his butt-cheeks were bruised red almost turning blue, and his fingers twitched at the severe stimulation.

Wen Kexing pulled the belt tighter pulling Zhou Zishu along with it towards him, "A-Xu ah..." He moaned, "you sound perfect when your bratty mouth isn't talking..."

"Lao Wen... AHHHH..." He screamed again at the unexpected spank and the unanticipated deep thrust, "no more..." he cried, "Lao Wen... no more..."

"A-Xu ah... it's only been two hours..." Wen Kexing untied the belt from around his arms and A-Xu fell forward, steading himself on his now numb arms. He let out a short sigh of relief but it wasn't long before Wen Kexing wrapped the belt around his neck, pulling him up to kiss-and bite his the smooth skin, "I wish I could drink from you now..." Wen Kexing spoke in a raspy voice, full of lust and wanting, "but I don't want to fall asleep just yet..." he licked the spot behind Zhou Zishu's ear as he continued to fuck him even harder, deeper.

"Lao wen..." Zhou Zishu moaned and panted and struggled, "no more... I beg you..." he leaned his head back onto Wen Kexing's shoulder, his back still arched, ass still being fucked.

Wen Kexing smirked sadistically, "My dear A-Xu..." He covered his mouth with his hand, "I told you... the more you beg me, the harder I want to fuck you..." and he doubled the speed, their bodies clashing like fire and ice; Wen Kexing's eyes blazing red with desire, trying his best not to sink his fangs into A-Xu's skin, fighting the urge to suck him dry.

"Hmmmphhhh...." A-Xu tried to scream against Wen Kexing's hand, "Mhmmmm...." He struggled, his body was already shivering and flinching at the overstimulation, "mmm..." he gave up.

"My beautiful A-Xu, I'm not done yet..." And Wen Kexing continued to fuck the blood out of A-Xu-literally- until he passed out.

Zhou Zishu woke up to a hand stroking his hair as he laid there on Wen Kexing's chest. He reached out to touch the bruises and the bites to see them already healing. Every time after they had sex, Wen Kexing would heal everything on A-Xu's body to avoid another 'he's abusive' accusation.

"Lao Wen..." Zhou Zishu spoke in a hoarse, sleepy voice.

"A-Xu." He smiled but A-Xu's eyes were still closed and he couldn't see the loving, satisfactory smile.

"Have you thought about it?"

"About what?" Wen Kexing knew what 'it' was, but he purposely tried to dismiss the subject.

"Turning me."

"We've already established that, A-Xu." Wen Kexing's moved his hand from A-Xu's hair to his face, "I can't."

"I know that it's dangerous, since I am half vampire slayer." A-Xu compromised, "but my human genes are stronger, it's a 70% possibility that the transformation would be successful."

"What about the 30%?" Wen Kexing asked angrily, "why are you rushing it A-Xu?"

"Rushing? It's been 7 months and you're still stalling it..." Zhou Zishu traced circles with his fingers on Wen Kexing's chest. "I don't want to have white hair and wrinkles while you're still in your 20s."

"A-Xu... I will not take the risk." Wen Kexing refused.

Zhou Zishu sat up to argue further, "it's my decision." He said sternly, "why are you deciding for me?"