Extra Chapter: Yes Daddy

Six Years Later

The club was full of pretty vampires and other gorgeous supernaturals. Zhou Zishu held Wen Kexing's hand and squeezed through the sea of people, guiding him to the table that they had reserved for his vampire birthday. It was the only supernatural club in the area and it was hidden with magic spells created by Da Wu and Jing Beiyuan. A-Xiang, Cao Weining and Liu Qianqiao were already there chugging glass after glass of blood, and Han Ying just sitting at the edge of the table staring in disbelief.

Chengling had pleaded to come along but there was no way Zhou Zishu would let him come to such place; even though he had grown, he was still protective of him. As for Han Ying, he had already adapted to the supernaturalism of his best friend's life and agreed to meet them at the club.

But Wen Kexing was unhappy. He used to love clubs, but now he despised the mere mention of them, especially when it involved his A-Xu going to a club. All eyes were on him wherever he went; besides having a beautiful face and an attractive body, he was an elite, which was the main point of attraction for many supernaturals.

He held his hand firmly, and glued himself to him as close as possible, hiding him from the people who checked him out non-stop. "A-Xu." Wen Kexing was jealous and irritated, "why did you insist we come here?!" He looked around, "everyone is looking at you, it's driving me crazy."

"Lao Wen, it's my birthday." Zhou Zishu smiled, "I decide."

"But-"

"Shhh." Zhou Zishu place his finger on Lao Wen's lips, "Get me a glass." He pushed him towards the bar, "an empty one."

"Empty?"

"For your blood, idiot." Zhou Zishu rolled his eyes at Wen Kexing's sudden short circuited brain, "I don't drink anyone else's, have you forgotten?"

Wen Kexing smiled through the annoyance and reluctantly went to grab him a glass, glancing back at him with every step to make sure nobody approached him. But with the split second that he blinked in, another man was already flirting with his A-Xu.

And this man was no stranger. He was as stunning as people described him to be, his face pale and jade-like, and his violet eyes resembled the neon lights in the dark club.

Wen Kexing immediately rushed back to Zhou Zishu's side, all the vampires seemed to be friendly to this man, but Zhou Zishu couldn't keep his gaze off of him. "A-Xu! Stop!" Wen Kexing squeezed his arm and pushed him behind him, "You!" He sneered at the man. "Haven't you had enough?"

"Oh come on, Wen Kexing." Xie Wang said, "you can't blame me- or him. You know it's exceptionally difficult for an elite to resist me." He smirked, "but you taught him well, he has much more control over his thirst now." He tilted his head to look at Zhou Zishu, "I don't see him jumping at me and sucking me dry like he tried to do last time we met."

"Lao Wen." Zhou Zishu tiptoed to whisper into Wen kexing's ear, his eyes still fixed on the man, "this man is so beautiful, and he smells so good."

"Goddammit! Not again!" Wen Kexing was furious. "A-Xu! I can't snap necks in public, do not make me!"

"Relax." Xie Wang held his hands up in defense, "I have no interest in your elite anymore." He smiled, "my boyfriend doesn't like it when I flirt with other people. He'll..." He held his finger against his neck to symbolize a slit throat, "...If I drink from other people."

"You got a boyfriend?" Wen Kexing asked with utter confusion, "when did you become so righteous, you've always had endless lovers, how come you're suddenly settled?"

"He's quite scary." Xie Wang faked a shiver, "and over-jealous..."

"Am I?" Ye Baiyi spoke from behind Xie Wang startling him, causing him to shiver for real.

"D-Da..." Xie Wang stuttered.

"Shut up and come with me." Ye Baiyi yanked him backwards, "Sorry for the inconvenience, and happy birthday." He said to Zhou Zishu.

"Y-yes daddy..." Xie Wang obeyed as he obediently followed Ye Baiyi out of the club.

"What the fuck just happened?" Wen Kexing was shocked.

Zhou Zishu snapped out of his trance, finally acknowledging Wen Kexing's presence, "was that The Cruel Romantic?"

"Don't talk to me." Wen Kexing sulked, turning his back to Zhou Zishu, his fists clenched at his sides.

"What did I do?" Zhou Zishu loosened Lao Wen's clenched fists, "Lao Wen, I didn't do anything..."

"You stared." Wen Kexing blurted, "and said he's beautiful."

"Aiyaaa, my adorable, jealous Lao Wen," Zhou Zishu hugged him from behind, "We've been married for six years, and you still worry about these things."

"How could I not?" Wen Kexing furrowed his brows and turned around to A-Xu, "your eternal youth and beauty will be the reason I massacre people one day." He gripped his waist, "slim waist..." His hand slid down slowly to touch his thigh, "long legs..." He smirked, "A-Xu... I'm thinking of things I shouldn't think about."

"Wen Kexing! It's my birthday!" Zhou Zishu stepped back, "pervert! All you think about is that..." He said before walking away.

"A-Xu!" He ran after him, "A-Xu! Wait for me!" He stepped outside to search for Zhou Zishu and-

"Fucking Li Yang!" Wen kexing shouted, "what is it today with all the annoying people hitting on my A-Xu!" He ran forward and pulled them away from each other- even though they weren't close.

"What the hell?" Zhou Zishu frowned at Wen Kexing, "what's wrong with you?!"

"Hi." Li Yang said with half a smile on his face, "long time no see, Wen Kexing."

"Why are you here?" Wen kexing asked sharply.

"I'm third-wheeling over there." He pointed at Xie Wang and Ye Baiyi. "I only came to wish Zishu a happy birthday, you don't have to be so aggressive."

"He doesn't trust me." Zhou Zishu said purposely. "It's tiring."

"What?! A-Xu! of course I trust you!"

"I don't believe it!" He crossed his arms over his chest, it was his turn to sulk.

"Ok, I should leave." Li Yang excused himself.

"A-Xu, I trust you! How can you doubt that?" Wen kexing ignored Li Yang and continued to convince Zhou Zishu.

"Fine then, pour me a glass of your blood!"

"Why can't you just drink directly-"

"I am an elite! Do as I say!" Zhou Zishu was having fun with his authority.

"A-Xu..." Wen Kexing pouted, "don't use that on me..."

"Defying an elite's order results in severe punishment!"

"My A-Xu is soft-hearted," Wen Kexing grinned, "You won't punish me."

"Okay then, kneel and ask for forgiveness." Zhou Zishu tried to conceal his laughs.

"Here?" Wen Kexing looked around, "how about when we go home...?" He hesitated.

"Everybody knows I'm an elite, what's to be embarrassed about?"

"B-But I am your husband..." Wen kexing looked down shyly. "It's different..."

"Even better!" Zhou Zishu smirked, "be a good husband and do it now, attend to my needs and follow my commands."

"A-Xu." Wen Kexing approached, "you know how much I respect you... but you being like this..." He leaned against his ear, "turns me on..." He breathed into his ear, "let's go home... and I'll kneel then... and I'll attend to your needs and commands..."

"Wen Kexing, you're really kinky." He pulled his ear and dragged him, "let's go home."

"Ouch, A-Xu!"

"Shhh, be good. You still get to top."

A/N

Hello! Here's a small extra ;) thank you for reading.

Stay safe and take care.