19. Let Me Go!

Zhou Zishu slammed his fist angrily on the wooden table so hard that it broke in half, "Look at the time!" He said to Chengling, "You can't stay outside all night and come back in the morning every day!" He scolded, "you're not like Gu Xiang and Cao Weining... they are vampires!"

"Don't shout at him..." Wen Kexing said calmly. "You can't bully everyone just because you're a pretty elite A-Xu..."

"I've told him countless times that this lifestyle is not suitable for him!" Zhou Zishu shouted, "and I'm the elite master of this house! I can bully whoever I want." He bragged.

"I'm sorry..." Chengling apologized. "I will not do it again..."

"See, he said he's sorry." Wen Kexing once again played the referee, "you're too strict A-Xu!"

"You're grounded!" Zhou Zishu pointed at Chengling.

"A-Xu, stop!" Wen Kexing approached Chengling and hugged him, "look you're making him cry." He looked at Chengling and rubbed his hair, "your mother is in a bad mood."

"Mother?!?!" Zhou Zishu exclaimed, "why do I even try with you two?!" He sighed in frustration.

Wen Kexing and Chengling looked at each other and giggled secretly, "see..." Wen Kexing whispered, "your mother is soft-hearted..."

"Shut up Lao Wen! Who's soft-hearted?!" Zhou Zishu faked anger, "and you two!" He beckoned to Gu Xiang and Cao Weining, "you can't take him with you every night! He needs to rest!"

"Don't shout at A-Xiang!" Wen Kexing said, "shout at Cao Weining but not at A-Xiang..."

"Master! Brother Cao followed me, don't blame him." A-Xiang defended.

"I haven't punished you yet for turning him without permission!" Wen Kexing threatened.

"I did it willingly!" Cao Weining finally spoke, "she didn't force me! I was the one who asked A-Xiang to turn me!"

"We should have a talk soon." Wen Kexing glared at Cao Weining who shrank back in fear.

"I never signed up for this." Zhou Zishu shook his head walking away, "all I wanted was a boyfriend, I ended up with a crazy vampire husband, two supernatural kids, and a baby vampire son in law." He sighed and rolled his eyes. "I'm done... I should've stayed at the bar." He raised his hands in defeat.

"A-Xu! I'm not crazy!" Wen Kexing argued, "at least-"

"Sure." Zhou Zishu nodded ironically, then he suddenly paused and flipped his head towards the door, "someone's here." He said vaguely but he knew who it was, "I'll go check."

Wen kexing approached carefully but didn't dare walk too close as it was daytime outside, "It's-"

"Li Yang." Zhou Zishu said and glanced cautiously at Wen Kexing, "I'll go check what he wants, he won't come here for no reason..."

"Don't." Wen Kexing disapproved, "I won't allow that." He grabbed his hand and pulled him away from the door.

"Your jealousy is getting out of hand, Lao Wen." Zhou Zishu said roughly.

"I'm not jea-"

"I can feel it!" Zhou Zishu blurted.

"He's trying to get close to you." Wen Kexing stated facts, "It's daytime and nobody here can meet him except you, don't you think that's preplanned?" He raised an eyebrow, "what's so important he can't send over a text?"

"It doesn't matter if he likes me or not, but I believe he's sincere about helping me." A-Xu coaxed, "Also, you blocked his number from my phone, don't you remember?"