Prologue.

A woman around the age of twenty was pushing her way through a crowd, her son holding onto her hand with his usual steel grip. Nobody moved out of the way meaning every shoulder they passed was bumped against- rather hard as the woman was irritated by their rudeness.

.

Two men dressed in swat-like outfits stood on either side of her son, large black guns held across their chests. She bent down to place a kiss against her son's forehead, tear tracks running down both their cheeks, "mama loves you, i love you so so much but I have to go away now, just for a while until it's safe. These people will look after you until then. "
"Mama," the boy sobbed, "don't go!"
"I have to, but I'll see you again soon. Remember that baby," she took her necklace off and placed it over his head, his chubby hands gripping the pendant like it was a life source. The men on either side of him steered him away and through the metal gates, kicking and screaming. "Mama!"
"Now listen here kid," one of the men gruffly started before a woman dressed completely in white walked over and knelt in front of him, silencing the man.
"My name is chancellor Paige, what's yours?"
"Apollo." The four year old's voice was scratchy from screaming.
"Well Apollo, you're going to make the world safe for a lot of people."