A/n

Hello people who read this book,

I'm aware that i dont update this book often enough and i feel like i owe an explanation. As i have said before, i often forget about things, curse my ability to remember and focus, and that does contribute to this however, my main reasoning is that this fandom or universe had been tainted for me. I did really enjoy the maze runner in its books and the films and i will always hold that with me, but a person that really hurt was also a big fan of it all. That how we became friends and something we bonded over. This is why its difficult for me to write about it, which i realise is most likely the cause for my writer's block towards this book. I promise i will try to finish this book but i dont know how long the updates will take or if i will be able to at all. I really wish i could.

However, i would like to thank everyone who has read this because holy fucking shit! 18k that's fucking amazing and more than i ever thought would happen and I'm really thankful. My only regret is that i probably wont be able to finish what i started. I promise to try but i may not be able to and it may be rushed.

I may write other books but it probably wont be to do with the maze runner.

Please eat and drink and look after yourselves,
-mooney