15.

- Apollo watched as Jason walked into the centre of the room, looking as though he had thrown up before he walked through the door which apollo found delight in. He was on the edge of his seat the entire time, not bothering to cover his wide grin when people voted to punish him.
"Jason, you hurt another glader. Not only were you shouting abuse and disrespecting our second in command, the person you chose for your victim was a child. I believe..." newt looked up to where apollo sat, right leg bouncing with anxiety and his eyes trained on Jason, and beside him to chuck, the small boy who wanted only to give and receive love and happiness, and became concrete on his choice. "I believe that you should be put in the slammer until decided otherwise. I don't think you're fit to be around people, you are dangerous and you broke one of our rules-" newt was cut off by the tyrant.
"Dangerous? I'm the dangerous one? Look at fucking apollo, he beat me 'til i bled and would've killed me had you not pulled him away!" Apollo smiled viciously, he didnt care what Jason thought, as long as he gets what he deserves. "All of this because i called a kid some fucking names, because i was being mean to him?"

Chuck muttered something under his breath as Jason spoke that caused apollo to still.
"He did what?" His voice was hushed and his words clipped with anger. Chuck repeated what he had previously said and tried to plead with apollo as he stood.
"You fucking liar!" All heads turned to him, silence thick in the air.
"Apollo, please, you can't speak in the middle of a gathering." Gally began, calm with the boy like he was with no one else. He understood apollo.
"No let him speak," alby chimed in, "what do you mean apollo?"
"Chuck just told me that Jason got his dogs," he threw a hate filled glare towards said boys, "to beat him up. Kick his legs until they're covered in bruises he told no one about, punched him in the stomach before the crowd formed." Apollo spoke calmly yet with such blatant hatred in his words.
"Chuck is this true? Do you have proof?"
Yes, chuck muttered from beside him, his voice only loud enough to be heard. As the boy began to walked towards the end of their row, he turned to apollo and muttered a small plea for him to go with him. Not being able to deny chuck anything, he followed after.

Chuck fidgeted on his spot as he stood in front of alby before pulling up the legs of his trousers, showing the bruises littered along his shins and pulled up his top by the hem, showing a bruise the size of a shell on his stomach, deep purples and blues. Apollo curled his fists, anger flaring up inside of him as he saw chuck's injuries. He had to fight to keep him in the spot he stood, wanting nothing more than to re open the cuts and bruises he gave him earlier. He knew that if he did then he wouldn't be able to return to the glade. He didn't want to be banished: it sounded awful.

He felt a hand reach out and touch his arm. He hadn't noticed that newt had moved over to beside him. He had a concerned look- one that knew how he felt, the anger, the worry for chuck and one that wanted him to be okay again. He realised that newt wanted him to be calm again, not for the others around him, but for himself and he was filled with a warm fluttery feeling and relaxed his arm into newt's grip so that he had his hand wrapped around his bicep loosely. The anger was gone, all he wanted was justice and for chuck to be okay and he no longer felt the need to fight against himself. He was perfectly content where he stood.

Alby tried to look passive as he inspected chuck's injuries and looked back towards jason, a steely look in his eyes. "Jason, we now have evidence you physically harmed someone, that's enough to get you banished with enough votes. This is proof that you are dangerous," he turned to the rest of the keepers, "clint, you've voted banish already, do you stand by that decision?"
"Yes."
"Please take chuck to the medshack and see to his injuries."
"Okay," he put his hand on chuck's back, between his shoulder blades, "c'mon chuckie."

One by one all the keepers re-voted, most voting for a banishing, no one thinking to remove apollo from the circle. "The majority of the keepers voted for a banishing. Jason, you will be taken to the slammer for the night and banished tomorrow. And your accomplishes will be put in the slammer for a week and then put on kitchen duty."
"No! No alby please! Please dont do this, i never meant to cause this much harm, please alby please!" Jason was begging, his voice strained and desperate.
"Stop being so pathetic." Apollo spat over his shoulder.
"Why are you not taking him? Look at what he did to me! He'll do worse to you! He's gonna kill you all! He's a savage! An animal!" Apollo simply rolled his eyes.

After jason and his friends were taken away to the slammer, everyone started to leave, apollo following after them but waiting outside, leaning his back against the wall. The sun was starting to set, dusk was waiting for it's time. When newt finally exited the hut he didnt see apollo waiting for him.
"What the hell was that?"
Newt looked around shocked.

Unedited.
A/n: i meant to update this a couple days ago but my girlfriend broke up with me so i couldn't write anything even remotely romantic but I'm feeling better now so her is this. I'm going to start on the next chapter as soon as this is published. I have a desk now so ill probably be working harder on this now as i actually have somewhere to write it.
-Rae