05.

TW: BEING OUTED AND MENTIONS OF SELF HARM! (I'll put a quick recap at the end)

Apollo was shaking. Shaking with rage, shaking from the sobs that were leaving his body. He bit down on his fist to try to quieten it down as he rocked himself back and forth, his breathing exercises not working.

I trusted her.
How could she?
This has to be some sick joke, they're playing a prank on me.
Nonononononono.

His mind forces himself to think back to the moment he found out. His stomach dropped and his throat felt like it was on fire, he could feel every rush of blood going through his veins and his head felt as though it was being filled with Mercury. It was a joke, right? It had to be, she wouldn't do something like this, they were friends, they were family.

He pulled at his hair and his cries got more violent with his rocking. "WHY? WHY DO I ALWAYS PICK PEOPLE WHO TREAT ME LIKE SHIT?! IT WASNT HER SECRET TO TELL! SHE WAS MEANT TO BE MY FRIEND I TOLD HER NOT TO! I TOLD HER, WHY WOULD SHE DO THAT?!!" He let out a guttural scream that echoed off of the bare walls, his throat expelling al of the pain and hurt and betrayal his words could never. He did it again, it felt good.

He looked down at his arms, filled with scabs from when he scratched at himself, trying to peel away the skin, leaving his arm burning when he moved. he wanted to do it again but he couldn't: he cut his nails short to try to get better, he didn't want to spiral, Apollo thought about getting a blade when he let out another scream.

"Poll? Poll what's wrong?" A blonde boy had walked into the room, he had heard the screams of his friend and wanted to check on him. He pulled him into his chest and wrapped his arms around him.
"She told them, she told them?" His voice was hoarse from the crying and he chocked on a sob.
"Teresa, she told- told Thomas, minho and Harriet. She told them, I didn't want them to know, I wasn't ready! Now everyone will know and I didn't get to tell them!" His voice was thick and wavering all over the place.
"I'm so sorry pollo, I really am. What's the worst case scenario? plan for that"the boy rubbed his back in small circles to attempt to calm Apollo down.
"They hate me!"
"Why would they hate you?"
"People hate people like me! I TRUSTED her! And she betrayed me! She was supposed to be my friend."
The blonde boy held him fiercer and rocked them back and forth, he knew it calmed him down and Apollo was in such a state right now he didn't know what to do to help.

"I would never hate you, just deny it, brush the questions off if you want to."

(RECAP: so basically, Teresa outed Apollo to Minho, thomas and Harriet and Apollo was breaking down in his room and thinking about his form of self harm until a blonde boy comes in to comfort him after hearing him scream)