Chapter 26

A man was departed from his seat as the call of his plane had arrived it's destination and got off. His wore thick shades that covered his eyes. HIs messy golden locks were the signs the he was a foreigner but he didn't care. He heard a call from somewhere to his left as he paused in his steps and turned towards that direction. Meeting with one of his long time friend.

"It's been awhile Rowe." Sam had said as he crossed his arms behind his head. The man was as tall as Xavier as well as the same age as them.

"Hvordan er de andre?" Sam had no idea what he said so he kept silent after uttering a stupid "Wha..?" Rowe saw his friend's dilemma and noticed that he had used the tougue of the country he last resided so he switched back to the language he haven't used in awhile "I said how are the others?"

"Oh. They're fine. Xavier's in school since I'm lucky to be free i came to get you." A skeptical eyebrow arched telling that he did not believe that story one bit made Sam frowned, bringing his hands up in defeat.

"It not nice to lie Sam. You skipped school didn't you?"

"Err..." He had no come back to the accusation. The man then looked away for for a moment before looking back at Sam. " I guess I'll show up as a special surprise today." Then he left him standing there looking dumbfounded.

I can never understand that guy's mind. "Hey! Wait up!" Then Sam chased after the man who was unloading his luggage.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annalissa had just finished class when she heard a commotion near the front gate. Xavier that time had also came to a stop beside her as they watched.

"You have any idea what that is?" Xavier asked as they saw a herd of girls gossiping and fawning on the one in the middle. Annalissa just said a "No. "

As if the one spotted him, he looked over and wave at them. "Xavier!" The man had walked over, leaving the girls and started talking with a smile. " It's been awhile, how are you do-" he paused as he took the girl beside Xavier.

Xavier turned to Annalissa and saw recognition flash before her eyes before her eyes hardened. "Annalissa? " he heard the man murmured as their eyes met.

" It's been awhile. Rowe Jefferson. " All the man could do was stare at his former childhood friend. Xavier who stood between to two looked from one towards another. "You guys know each other?"

Annalissa didn't answer and just left them as they stared at her back. She too ignored the glares and gossip the girls had towards her. So, of this keeps up, all the players in the game will arrive soon. She mused.

" Hey! Annalissa! Wait!" She heard a voice calling her so she turned to the one and saw Rowe and Xavier behind her.

" What? " she snapped but composed herself back in time.

" You're going to pick up Alec right? I want to see him. " Rowe said, standing straight, unaffected by her glare. Was it just me or is she showing more emotions than I last saw her? Thought Rowe as he saw her sighed.

". .Very well" she then walked to her car and waited by her door, looking at the two who was staring quizzically at her. "Are you coming or not?" Xavier shook his head thinking she's snappy today. And thank god I took the bus to school. Rowe was staring at her like she had another head as he saw Xavier walked to her side and opened to door opposite to hers. He couldn't help but ask "is this normal?"

The two simultaneously turned to him with similar confused expression. Whoa.. They are even in sync. He was also shock that Annalissa had showed her confusion in the first place. But it's been almost 4 years since he last saw her..

"I guess I'll get my answers later then." Rowe said to himself as he had put his luggage in his apartment before he came. He shuffled himself in the back seat as Annalissa took off to Alec's school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alec was waiting with Sheila again by the swing set when Sheila managed to get her mom agreed to stay over the night since today was Friday.

"Hey Alec.. can you tell me something? " Sheila had asked him as she was swinging beside him.

"Yeah?"

" Why is my brother acting strange since 2 months ago?" She looked up to meet Alec's azure blue eyes. Alec was curious of this new information. "What do you mean? "

" Well.. He keeps muttering to himself at home. Sometimes turning red for no reason. Also I saw him banging his head against the wall until mom finally hit him upside the head the other day saying 'there's no way I like her.' Over and over again. Mom said he will be crazy if this keeps up."

Wow.. Alec blinked repeatedly. He's denying himself that bad huh. He thought as he answered Sheila. "It's no problem Sheila. Your brother just got girl problems that's all." Sheila frowned slightly but thought that it wasn't her business so she decided not to pry. Then she spotted Annalissa's car and tugged on Alec's sleeve,

"Alec. Your sister's here." They both stared as the doors opened revealing their older siblings and a man they never met before. When their siblings reached th front gate, they both latched on their legs almost immediately. They peered up to the unknown man as Xavier introduced him, Annalissa crossed her arm in front of her. "Guys, this is Rowe Jefferson, Rowe, this is my sister Sheila, and that's-" he was cut off by Rowe's breathless whisper. "Alec." The boy looked up at the blonde.

"Rowe..?" the man had smiled faintly as he replied, "It's been awhile kid." Annalissa huffed silently as she lift up her keys, gaining everyone's attention.

"Well, i guess we'll be our at the mansion today." jiggling her keys, the rest followed with Annalissa's in the driver seat, Xavier beside her and the kids with Rowe in the back. The car was lively for a change since Rowe was chatting with the kids and Xavier sometimes would chat merrily with them.

Was this a sign? Of the coming battle with Zachary Black? Thoseidiots been chasing us since we left Mallebrooke High. This will be fun.. Annalissa thought as she grip the sterring wheel tighter. From the rear-view, she saw two black car chasing them. A wry smile lit up her face as she press hard on the gas. "It's a chase this time huh. Buckle up boys, or you'll be flung out this car."

"Wh-What?!" Xavier exclaimed as he hurriedly buckled his seatbelt. Rowe was musing inwardly as Alec had already seated perfectly and Sheila was being helped by him who was oddly calm about this.

It seems the gang wars never stopped when Annalissa is involved. He mused as his eyes met hers in the rear-view. Her eyes unlike before he left, shone in something akin to excitement. Well, i guess i needed some fun in my life anyway.

Next thing they saw was a speed of a racer as they were pushed back by the momentum of speed.

__________________

Author Note;

Hi guys! I try to end this way with some adreneline as it seems all my characters are almost here. I think im going to end this book around 30 to 40 chapters so i hope you enjoy this book.

I'm also going to try and update every 1-3 months since it depends on my free time and my moods. At least I warned you..

Sorry, no talking corner today.

Please Vote.

Comment,

Fan!! ...or is it follow? Whatever. Bye!!!