Chapter 32

"I'm the Anna in Annalissa."

Even since her parents were alive, Annalissa had two personalities. The Anna was more sadistic and more outgoing, perfect for a brutal killer, while the Lissa was quiet and reserve, like a doll. But then, only her parents knew of her personas.

When their parents were killed, both Anna and Lissa agreed to keep Anna a secret, thus Lissa had to undergo the training Alejandro put her through. Because of that, Anna had no need to appear until now. After all, Anna would disappear when she deemed OK by her.

"What do you mean?" Alejandro asked.

"It's simple. The one you all met was Lissa, while I, Anna, was asleep until she finally call me and let go." The sinister grin was seriously freaking them out.

"Let go?" Henry asked.

"Yes, since we were born, theirs always an Anna and a Lissa. Two sides of a coin if you may. After our parents we're killed, we decided to keep me a secret since people will freak out about the red eyes and send us to the mental hospital. Anyway!" She turned back to Zachary who was still aiming the gun to her head.

"You're the first person I expected to go crazy when Lissa met you and here we are! Lissa warn that girl to stay away but she's persistent I tell you! Oh well.. I guess I own her a  thanks for making Lissa smile." She shrugged.

"Sa.. What will happen to you?" Her grin was even wider and was directed at Zachary.

"Me? You're the one who'll die!"

And so blows were exchanged. But Alejandro and Henry could see the maniacal grin of Anna's was increasing.. until that that is.

Just when Anna was about to end Zachary, he had stabbed a small knife in her gut, her eyes widened as she never knew where the knife came from. But her grin was back as mirth was shining in her eyes before it faded, though she was coughing out blood.

"Zachary Black... you who betrayed your comrades for power and killed your own kin.. It seems we have lost not one but two people huh..?" Her eyes faded back to her mismatched ones, instead of the evil glint it had, it only held acceptance and sadness. A trail of blood rolled down from her lips to her chin.

"Killed Daphne? No.. it was you!" He yelled as he stood up shakily. "This wouldn't happen if you hadn't came.. it's all your fault! I'll be back, mark my word Annalissa Winters.. the day you die will be by my hands!" Then he left, Henry wanted to pursue him but Alejandro stopped him. He shook his head sadly.

That moment the rain started to fall heavily as Annalissa approached Daphne's cropse. Her eyes dull in sadness and hurt. "The 7th July... each year I will lose someone precious to me on this day.. My parents was the first, he was the second and now you're the third Daphne.." She tilted her head up slightly as she mused to herself. "I wonder who'll be next?"

"-isa! Annalissa!" She snapped out of her trance when she heard someone called her. Turning to the voice, she saw Xavier along with Sheila and Alec. They were looking at her weirdly but Alec just ran towards her and latched on her leg pants. He looked up at her with bright eyes filled with positive emotions.

"Lisa! You know Xavier was going to bring us to the mall but can you come with us?" Shit... he's using his puppy eyes. Annalissa quickly turned away from those eyes while Xavier inwardly sweat dropped at the one sided talk. "Please..?" Annalissa risked a glance and fell into the trap. He had added the pout and she could see those flowers that only appear in anime if she wasn't careful. She stared for another moment before she sighed. "Fine..."

"Yay!" The two children cheered as Xavier could faintly hear her mumble something like. 'Manipulative brother with that puppy look.' He kinda felt sorry for her, at least Sheila was kind enough to spare him.

"Well, I know you're busy with the gang and all but.."

"But..? "She was staring at him intently now. He took her hand in his and let out a breath when she didn't struggled.

"Consider this a day a day off." He swiftly kissed her cheek and pulled her along. If he turned back, he would've seen the red that painted her cheeks. 'I'm still not used to this dating thing..' she thought as she was pulled away, but you could see the faint smile on her face when they join Alec and Sheila to the mall.

———————
Author Note:

Hey my loyal readers, thanks for reading this book! Read below, it's important~~!

I'm sorry for the late updates but I'll try to find the time to write this. I embarrass to say I need help writing about Annalissa and Xavier's date. So I'm just going to poll a challenge fic for you guys to write. Send/pm me the fic if you're interested.

P. S. I've never been on a date before so don't kill me.