Chapter 6

"You have some explaining to do."

Annalissa sighed at this turn of events. She originally thought she would just let him be. But damn Zachary had to come.

Now she had two problems.

1. Explaining some things to this guy beside her. But only in bits and pieces, leaving out her whole life story and the gang's past.

And.

2. Fixing the damage she done. Explaining about Zach to her gang members. With a possibility of an upcoming war too.

Should she spill everything to him? Or play ignorance which is highly doubtful to work. She groaned. But she need to get some info of someone too...

"First, we should go meet someone first.." she finally spoke as they head to Xavier's house. Even though he never gave her any directions... Creepy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At Xavier's home, 20:38

Elise was at home making dinner with her husband watching TVs in the living room. Then, the doorbell of her front door rang. Her husband went to opened the door when he was greeted by his son and her.

"Who is it honey?" Elise shouted as she made way to the door. She then began smiling brightly to see the girl she met before as well as her son. Annalissa stared from Elise to her husband, who looked shock to see her. Well that's to be expected she guess..

"It's been awhile, Uncle Micheal." Annalissa bowed slightly making Xavier and Elise look at her weirdly.

Do they know each other? Xavier thought, but was interrupted by Sheila, who was sleeping soundly in his arms.

"Let's talk in the living after I put Sheila to bed" Elise said as she took Sheila from Xavier's arms. Walking up the stair until she was out of sight.

"Let's get to business shall we?" Annalissa said as Micheal guide them to the living room. Elise soon came down and sat near her husband on the couch opposing of Xavier and Annalissa, Alec was still sleeping soundly on her lap. A table in-between them with some tea made by Elise earlier.

"It's been awhile, Anna." Annalissa scowled at the nickname. For some reason, she felt that the name 'Anna' wasn't for her. But there are some stubborn buffoons that never learn, even if she pointed a gun at his face before.

"yes it is. It's nice to see you again too, Mrs. Collins. " Annalissa said politely. Elise smiled brightly as she clapped her hands together. "What a polite girl, and call me Elise remember? " "Thank you."

"Anyway, do you want your wife involve on this?" Micheal shook his head at Annalissa. "She knows already. Just go on with it."

"He entrusted something to you when he left right? I need it." she stated bluntly. Michael arched an eyebrow at her in question. But the one sentence that came next was all he need for an answer..

"Zachary is back, set on revenge." The next second his face hardened. Elise claps her hands to her mouth in shock while Xavier looked at his parents weirdly.

"Mom, Dad....?" he asked. did they have something to do with her..?he thought.

"What's in it for my family?" Micheal asked, ignoring Xavier. "You'll be out of his way.. unless.." she points to Xavier. "he butts in my bisiness." "Wha...?"

"Deal. but you'll give my family protection right?" Micheal said, holding his hand out for Annalissa. She looked at it strangely and hesistantly took it in hers.

"Alright. We'll take our leave now." and she stood up, carrying Alec in her arms and head to the door. "Wait." Micheal called out to her just before she left.