Chapter 16

The guys were all wandering around the U.S. as Alec, Annalissa and the twins were the only ones in the large computer room. Wires were hooked all over that no one knew where this room came from.

"Umm.. boss? Where did this room come from?" Jason asked, looking around the room in awe. Almost every corner of the room has a screen.

"It was created by me a few years back. I was bored." end of discussion. They said nothing more as Jason sat in front of the main computer and began typing. "What did you want me to do boss?"

Her eyes hardened as Alec was watching an anime from one of the screens. "I need you to try and hack into the Cross Heart's database. See if you can find anything." he nodded understandingly and didn't question her motive.

"But I'm only the second best in the gang. Though I never met the first. Well, I'll give it a try then.." Then he began skimming the keyboard like a piano and began typing at a speed where you couldn't even see his fingers properly.

"Found it!" he exclaimed as he tried to open the database and hack into it. But he didn't expected this. "shit!"

The screens were backfiring as red codes began popping on the screen, blocking the contents. "I need help! They're coming too fast! Whoever the hell is this is good." he grumbled as he tried to fight back but it was slowly deteriorating. "Boss! They're trying to scratch our location! "

Alec who heard the exclamations, closed the screen and went to Jason's side. "need help?" he asked with a curious frown. Jason turned his gaze from the screen to look at him then towards Annalissa who nodded.

"alright. But I don't know how you can.." he muttered the last part to himself but pass another keyboard to him nonetheless. Alec was seated in the middle of the room where he could see all of the screens.

Then he began typing in lightning speed that even Jason had a hard time keeping up. What the hell?! He's destroying the virus like it was bugs!

His eyes were focused on each screen that at his position he wouldn't miss any. Jason stopped his hands as he stared at Alec in shock and awe. Even when Jason stopped, Alec had no trouble stopping the virus unripe it was completely annihilated. He then hacked into the database where information was being shown on a particular large screen in the room. "Did I do good?" Alec asked with a innocent smile. Annalissa nodded in agreement as she went towards the screen to get a better look.

"I accessed the database and hook wired it to a separate file so they didn't notice it when I pass. They think we got infected with the virus and is going to the location I set." the twins jaw dropped at the 9 year old's explanation. Annalissa who didn't seemed all that surprise, nodded mutely.

"Where did you sent them?"

"The opposite sight of our location, though if they retrace it, I doubt they would find us." Jason frowned and asked, "Why? "

"because I sent them not too far from here. If they retrace their stepped, they will overlook this place since it was near and downstairs a cafe. Sometimes being too smart will be your downfall, you know." Alec frowned at him, he sent a reprimanding look to Jason who looked away embarrassed.

"But who knew the gang's best hacker is a 9 year old boy.. man. I so didn't expect that." he huffed as Jane nodded in agreement with an amused smile.

Annalissa ignored Jason's bitching as she scanned the information.

Cross Heart Gang.

Members: 132 member include leader. Inside showed some info about the member's name, age, profession and many more basic information.