Chapter 21

Darkness.

That was the first thing Annalissa woke up to as she was tied– Wait, no chained to a sort of dungeon like place. Her hands and legs were tied to the wall as she was still trying to figure out how did she end up there? And where's Alec?

"Alec? Where are you?" she called out. She heard some shuffling and she saw Alec laying sideways facing her. But unlike her, his hands and legs were tied with a rope as he lay in the shadows.

"Lisa? Where are we?" he whispered as he opened his eyes groggily from pain and tiredness. Now that she remembered, she think she hit her head as she felt liquid running down the side of her head.. Now that explains why my head hurts. She thought bitterly.

"I think we got kidnapped after we got hit by that truck." she examined herself and Alec to check for any serious injuries but because it was dark out, she couldn't see well.

"Who was that truck driver? I think he's included in our kidnapping.." Alec tried to think but his throbbing headache was making it difficult since they just got out of an accident. Annalissa examined herself again and found out she had hit her head, some minor injuries and twisted her left ankle and had a broken wrist. Luckily, Alec only had a massive headache since she protected him from the crash.

"Let's get some sleep first.. I have a feeling we'll be waken up with a horrible way.." Alec nodded mutely since he planned to sleep off his headache. He hoped that the rest was safe as he fell asleep, but not before crawling towards Annalissa's lap.

Annalissa on the other hand, had tried to unbind Alec's hands and legs. She figured it was another person hired by Zachary or some other guy who wanted them for some unknown reason. She really hoped that it's the first.. When she finally did it, it took a while since it was an advanced type of binding so she knew it was no amateur that kidnapped them.

When she was done, she turned towards the closed doors and shouted, "It's rude to eavesdrop, you know." All she heard was muffled sounds as the doors to the cell opened. Revealing a man with messy blonde hair and Black eyes, she frowned.

"Who are you?" she asked.

"It's not important. What is is that how can you find me even though I didn't move at all? " Annalissa just gave a bored look as she looked at him, examining his weaponry. Only a semi auto gun.

"I've been trained for years. It's not the first time this happened, just in a dungeon. Though it's the first where Alec's involved though." she muttered the last part to herself as she looked down at the sleeping boy. The man had his usually straight look that made him a guard.

"So, will you wake us up nicely in the morning? I have a serious meeting to make on Wednesday, which means 4 more days." the guard contemplated a few moment and left, without giving her an answer.

"I take that as a Yes then.." she murmured as she leaned back against the cold brick wall, closing her eyes in fatigue as the pains from her injuries finally taking a toll on her.

I hope that these injuries won't bother me when we escape.. she thought as she exhaled, relaxing herself as sleep, completely took over.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What?! " Henry bellowed as he received a call about 4 of his members were hospitalized and the boss and Alec was missing. "How did this happen?! "

-Sorry Henry, It took us all by surprise when the truck came in. The headlights weren't even on!-

"weren't even on? What kind of driver does that?! Anyway, you guys focus on getting better first. Are there anything serious?" He heard Jason shuffle some.